Simple system divergences 100$ challenge

Like any newbie trader I have been overloaded with information of all kinds on forex, but above all I have been bombarded and sold the image that in forex you can earn thousands of dollars in a short time and with a minimum capital of $ 100, it is madness in special when you see videos on YouTube of how a wonderful EA converts few dollars into millions is crazy, but to put your feet on the ground that is impossible … impossible? And something inside me that tells me that in life there is no impossible, difficult maybe impossible, no. So I have created a simple trading system in which I intend to trade with a capital of $ 100 and use the famous compound interest to re invest the profits and in a loss reduce trade, follow me in this thread and you will see this crazy merchant launching to the market to a sea full of sharks just with my rubber ducky.

1 Like

When you blow your account and want to trade properly then come back and i’ll advise you start off with doing the babypips course.

1 Like

Sold is the key word. Don’t buy it. It’s a line. Excitement of day trading is guaranteed loss of your money…

Go to the baby pips School

KC

I look forward to reading about your blown account. Probably tomorrow