Sixth of 10 Videos That I Think Will Help My Fellow Traders

Good day my fellow traders.
This video may seem to come very close to the last but that is because the last one was late and I am just trying to make up the stagger.
Remember that it is not a bad thing to test various strategies to get an idea of what is out there and see if they would be of benefit to you.
I am sure most of you have heard the saying “Timing is everything” and this next video is all about timing. Now keep in mind that I am not telling anyone to do these things on live accounts. Instead just test them on a demo and see what transpires. However, in the meantime picture this.
imagine (emphasis on imagine) you have a live account with 1000:1 or 500:1 leverage. You then implement what the video suggests on Gold using a 0.05 lot size and then transfer the majority of the rest of the funds from your trading platform to your wallet. The trickiest part to my mind is setting an appropriate stop loss but as we all know in my case I dont use them hence my suggestion to put most of the rest of the account balance in your wallet.
What ensues between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. should be interesting.
My humble suggestion to everyone is that you watch this video twice today and then once more at 8 a.m. on Friday which is a few minutes before the event. It would be interesting to get some feedback on this afterwards.