Skinny, Tall Noob

To the Forex gods and FX-MEN here, holla! I present to you a skinny, tall Forex newbie. I just joined the Forex community and have a gone through the School of Pipsology but well, I am still a bit confused. From holy, good land here in Nigeria however, I hope we will get along well and roll some DOUGH! And as we say here, I dey loyal.

Hi :slight_smile: practice, practice, practice and good luck Regards Greg

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for the encouragement. Can you please shed some light on what leveraging is?

I’d recommend you have a read from the babypips course;

Also if search ‘leverage’ on this site you’ll find loads of threads where this question has been asked before eg heres one from 2011;

Hope you get your answer.

1 Like

We all started as a noob. All you need is to practice and keep growing with your skill and technique.
All the best. And welcome to babypips.

2 Likes

Practice and patience will make your goals easier, Great start keep it up

1 Like

Hello Pelummy! Welcome to the community! You can go through the School again and if you have any questions, ask help here in the forums. Good luck!

2 Likes

I feel so good to be here. Thank you all, your words will not be taken lightly.

1 Like

Hello there skinny, tall newbie! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: People here are really nice and helpful so I don’t think you’d have any problem getting along with everyone. :smiley: You can try reading more posts here so you could see some of the FX veterans that you might want to follow. :smiley: Good luuuck!

2 Likes