Skrill? Bad reputation?

Has anyone here encounter a problem by using skrill?.. i will have no other means to deposit and withdraw cash but only this one,… skrill has bad reviews on internet,. I try to look for it at playstore just to read the comment,… it has 4 star but the comments are mostly bad reviews,… majority of the bad news is the fact that they have a prob. In withdrawing their cash,… i read a couple comments that says that they dont have any problem in using skrill,. So i kinda skeptical of using skrill,. Any exp. In using skrill this year? Thanks for the answer

I have never heard of them before, but if you notice mostly negative reviews then I would stay away

I haven’t heard of them too. :thinking: But since cash deposit and withdrawal are such sensitive transactions, I’d probably go with other trusted money transfers. :smile: I mean, just a couple of good comments for a product could have been seeded. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you could go for the one everyone uses? Haha. :slight_smile: I’m not sure about the services available in your country since I’m only aware of the services available here in the Philippines. :sweat_smile:

oh havent you?. hmmm… i always thought that skrill is quite popular:thinking:

hi there ria well im also here in the philippines :smiley: can i ask what method r u using to transfer funds? first its hard to find a reliable broker now to transfer funds hha :sweat_smile: , cant start to trade bec. of this hindrances :joy:

From the last 7 years I have been using Skrill & I have no bad experience at all.

2 Likes

Actually, Skrill is indeed a popular company and quite used payment method. I haven’t used it because I prefer the good old bank transfer methods but I have friends who use it on a regular basis and so far they haven’t complained.

If skrill is not working than there are many other options. You can use payoneer for withdrawing your money. You can also use PayPal for withdrawal purpose. But there is a problem related to PayPal that it not works in many countries.

Skrill is a popular digital wallet allowing you to make payments and send money online. However we all know that the Internet is not safe and there is a danger behind every corner and scammers trying to get you at every step. I thing that having your cash uploaded to an electronic wallet and knowing that the account could be one day locked down is a bit frightening.
That is why I agree with Sebastiano and I also prefer to use the old bank transfers. That could make me old-fashioned, but I prefer the security over the modern technologies.

I have never face any bad experience with my Skrill account. It is safe and secure. There are many users of this website from so many years.

I’ve never really used them much, but the times i have used them, i haven’t really had any problems.

I have used them in a previous life(Full Time Matched Betting). I haven’t really had any problems, though I always preferred Paypal.

Listen; bad reviews doesn’t mean it’s a bad company; I have been using their service from 2011 when they were with a different name; but till now no objection at all (without their high charge).

Hi could you help me with something related to skrill i did a wire transfer to my bank account from skrill however my bank is asking me for a name of the sender from skrill have you ever encountered anything like that if so do you have the name?

I would contact Skrill.

1 Like

Thank you.

I generally avoid using services like Skrill when I can avoid it, I prefer using debit cards when possible.

1 Like

Agreed. Or Paypal.

1 Like

You can use PayPal, it is more safe and trusting website for money transfer.

I have used PayPal a few times and it always seemed to me that their fees are rather large.Then again, I’ve never checked in detail.