Smart FX Technology

my friend … it’s easy for u to say this when you still on a demo … but try to loss 900$ from you real money and you will think different … and you will try to do everything to save what can be saved .
it’s really not a bad EA ! but the eurusd has been tough on us lately !
and the little tweaking i did made me win some eurusd trades that the others lost.

anyway i didnt touch the other EA’s , the are doing SUPER !!
only the breakout hunter was losing the most and BIG so i had to tweak it a little or stop it sometimes for few days.

anyway the hunter is back today (long & short)… i just reduced the risk some more from 0.5 to 0.15 , and put a trailing stop on it’s first trade which made me 25$ :slight_smile:

I meant no offence - just that if you are making manual decisions on an EA I personally don’t see the point as you are kind of guessing.

GL anyway!

u r right my friend ! but ppl sometimes try all kind of stuff out of frustration !.. im back to normal now:64:
but it did work though :smiley:

solid first day for me, +250 pips with night sessions to go!

Hello, i’m nearly buying this EA, however, I have two questions from Robert:

1. how, do we have to set up EA in order to be eligible for a refund (if EA doesn’t make profit in 30days)? Do we have to trade countinously for 30 days or are there allowed potential interrupts in this interval (for example due to problems with VPS or similiar?) Does this interval of 30 days has to start on the day of purchase, or can it start later?

2. Currently I have a Thrust VPS, however I’m planning to change it within one month. Would it be possible to change the license of EA, as I know the EA is tied to a computer…?

Not sure how you managed that! I had a losing day on demo and live. Well done.

Any unusual settings?

EDIT: Looking at today I had a couple of EUR/USD trades from the 27th that were losers - probably explains most of it.

Hey guys just wanted you to know the east coast of the USA was hit with a freak autumn storm and areas got nearly 2 feet of snow! My power just came back on from going out on Saturday. I’m pretty sure Robert is in the dark at the moment too. Anyway I was happy to see we srang back to life nicely! I had a really nasty dip in my account but now I am back up again. Currently I up over 115% for October crazy huh. These ea’s are great.

I’m curious if Robert will recommend us to shut the ea’s off for December.

Sorry to hear of the appalling weather jonny. In the accompanying pdf file that comes with the EAs, it does make mention of times not to trade. If I recall correctly, anything after Dec 20th until some time in Jan, you’re advised not to trade. It’s the good trading sense that is built in that will make this make money, I guess.

Edit : @robert, I forgot to mention that the usdjpy scalper is online now. Problem existed between keyboard and chair. :).

demo account with 5000 starting balance, running since oct 19th,

euraud - £358.18 up, 48 trades, 43 wins, 5 losses

eurgbp - £85.74 up, 20 trades, 18 wins, 2 losses

eurcad - £1.68 down, 13 trades, 9 wins, 4 losses

eurchf - £26.72 down, 23 trades, 17 wins, 6 losses

usdjpy - £49.08 down, 2 trades, 0 wins

BH eurusd - £177.35 down, 20 trades, 13 wins, 7 losses

Would definitely go live with the first 3 scalpers, not so sure about the rest at the moment.

Hey Themthurhills,

The EA profited when I started with a Demo;so,after about 10 days I went Live and lost my shirt. In all fairness,however,that was on the old version. I haven’t run on the new version,yet. I’m waiting a while til the smoke clears a bit in Europe. Let me know how you do live. If you’re profiting after 3 or 4 weeks you’ll probably be good. From my experience with robots,that’s about the time when they take a turn for the worse and proceed to wipe-out your account.

Okay for October here are the numbers…
eur/usd 71 net pips 64% win rate +5.64% gain and 1.02 pf
eur/chf 204.8 net pips 91.5% win rate 2.19% gain and 1.24 pf
eur/aud 1212.4 net pips 86.5% win rate 40.78% gain and 2.30 pf
usd/jpy 219.5 net pips 64.5% win rate 11.36% gain and 1.75 pf
eur/cad 914.9 net pips 91.5% win rate 22.98% gain and 2.89 pf
eur/gbp 278.7 net pips 90% win rate 15.83% gain and 3.89 pf

Totals:
2901.3 net pips 82.5% win rate 141.12% overall gain pf 1.66

I could not be happier with these ea’s! My risk has never exceeded 5% and my earnings are through the roof. Some of my higher earners in terms of percent have a higher risk. As you can see by these numbers eur/gbp eur/cad and eur/aud are doing extremely well and so there risk is set a little higher (between 3-5%) while the other pairs are set to 2% risk.

Very nice ea’s!!!

Hello Traders:
In order to be eligible for a refund, you need to trade all pairs, every day, except NoTrade Days, which must be skipped as per the Manual.
The interval has to start soon after the day of purchase, a week after at the most.
Yes, we can change your license number when you change vps, and the old one will be cancelled.
All free of charge.

When it comes to December, Johnnykanoo, we should stop trading around the 16th to clear out for the holiday season, which is so unpredictable.
The earlier part of the month will depend on how the economic scene is looking. If it is quiet we can take a shot at a few pips. But the second half is definitely dangerous.

We are glad the power has been restored, freak weather…

Thanks for the update Johnny - looks like you had a great month.

Ive had some good results with this bot as well, however the EURUSD breakout hunter reminds of the cookie monster…
The other pairs (masterscalper) makes the cookies, while the breakout hunter pretty much eats all the cookies leaving few for me :frowning:

Currently Im tempted to send the breakout hunter on a litte vacation untill the drama in Euroland calms down. Hopefully that will make this bot truly shine.

Cant believe people are making money with this EA. I ran this EA from 17th Oct and I lost about 15% til now with default settings .

Hello Actionfiz,
I would like to check your settings. Please email us or chat us on the website so we can help you make sure.
We had a normal run in the last couple of weeks, particularly when considering the economic circumstances…

Here is the link to our new Real Account, opened with the release of version 7, which contains the News Filter and other improvements.

Broker: MB Trading (ECN), TimeZone: New York (currently GMT -4 on DST). Entries marked “withdrawals” correspond to the ecn commissions on trades charged by the broker.
Started trading on Oct.4th, 2011,

Since the Real Account just started, I am posting the older demo tests.
They run each EA independently and show several months of trading.

Breakout Hunter, started in April 2011. Updated to version 7 on Oct. 4th.

Master Scalper, started in August 2011, started with release of the previous update. Also updated to version 7 on Oct. 4th.

I’m with you there. I think I am going to turn it off (or at least crank down the risk) until I see things stabilize - at the moment it is making fairly heavy losses and few smaller wins. Hardly surprising with the European situation - I am sure it will come back when Europe settles down (a year or 2? :rolleyes:).

Moving VPS at the moment - probably a good time to do so as this is a “shutdown” period anyway (G20)!

I was up $600(from Oct 26), now I’m even.
Eur/USD lost everything…

Hi Traders,
The new weekly calendar is showing that the ECOFIN meeting is on Tuesday. Not sure if it is correct, maybe they changed the schedule from last week’s calendar.
Anyway, I am skipping Monday and Tuesday just in case.

Fredik, did you skip the NoTrade Days last week, Thursday and Friday?

This week we are releasing the update with the winter trading hours and a couple of goodies.

Thanks to Robert. In your previous post you advise to run the usdjpy. Have you changed this? Also can you tell us what the new “goodies” are? Thanks.