Smart FX Technology

Like most of you, I have taken a beating this week, This must have been the worst week for MS, hope it get better and recover the losses.

Good Luck to everyone

dont know about the internet thing, i guess it logs in automatically. did you bought the combo or Master scalper only?.
if you had bought the combo you may set the breakout hunter off or to a minimum risk settings because it will chew up your free margin ( since you have only 200). congrats and good luck! ( dont turn off your computer :stuck_out_tongue: )

Nabil,

Although you really should have MT4 running on a VPS the platform automatically reconnect when your internetconnection is back up and running again, also the ea will get back in sync. Ofcourse the ea isn’t working when you down! This ea gives your market orders a s/l (ecn compatible, sending direct after the order), those stoplosses are on the server of your broker and therefore you are more or less protected. Once again, down time is really something you don’t want, run mt4 on a reliable vps!

Nabil,

No trades were taken by the MS yesterday.

Cheers

Robert,

Could you please clarify the difference between stats on myfxbook and forexverified?

Thank you!

Combo Master Scalper - Breakout Hunter, v7 - Real Account System | Myfxbook

Nabil,
your enthusiasm transpires from your posts and I add to airbolive wishes, however, my view is that with a $200 account on 50:1 leverage and by running the EAs from home while having router problems you are not doing your part: providing the best possible trading environment for the programs to work on.

Hi
Don’t know if this is any help.

I use a VPS service called UCVHOST. The package is forex vps lite the cost is about £30 for three months.

My trading platform is hotforex. John at Smartfx kindly set my account up for me. this is how it stands at the moment 10.00am gmt.

$10.000 dollars on demo now at $106971
loss -4.54
equity $10669.90
margin 22.00
free margin 10669.90
margin lever 4859.23

regards
Kev

During a time when a particular EA is experiencing DD is perhaps useful to all to revisit the diversification idea that I have seen advocated many times on different forums and that, if I am not wrong, Johnny also believe in from his past posts.

Reading about this in the past encouraged me to develop a portfolio of EAs by trying to evaluate each program strenghts and weaknesses and look for other EAs to complement them. I am hoping to make other people think the same.

I am running 3 EAs on my accounts now and in December, when BH & MS where having a great time, one of my other EAs was doing dreadful things and users were panic posting on its forums. Having BH & MS running reduced substantially the problem and December ended up a very profitable month overall. (+31.30%). Many people only running one EA had a loss in December.

A similar thing is happening now. BH & MS are not having a great time but my other EAs are hedging this brilliantly, promising a profitable January overall.

I am posting below screenshots from my main live account to illustrate the concept.

What I am saying is that, for me, there is no holy grail and, although Smart FX are so far the best EA and the best developer support I have encountered, one could do worst than investigate other EAs to complement it.

The concept itself is found within this succesfull combo as MS and BH try to hedge each other to achieve a profitable overall result.

There is plenty of info on these forums for anyone to start a portfolio, so I would encourage one to keep the combo as the main “engine” but look to build a portfolio.

Happy trading to all!

SmartFX only results January so far

Combined EAs results January so far

Thanks Tradingshed,

It’s informative posts like this that really help expand my knowledge. During the holiday period I was thinking of the same thing and researching possiblilties of additional EA’s to complement my accounts. I have decided to give MC2 a go.

Alex

thanks for sharing your info tradingshed, can you tell us what EA’s are you using?

what do you guys think about Oddbot and Magic-Champ 2 ?

by the way, Break-out-hunter KICKED ASS today it recovered a lot of this week losses :slight_smile: and made my other 3 demo aconts go green ( ones lesser than the others but green anyway ).

happy trading

Rumours of an official statement tonight 20.00 GMT on S&P downgrade…this could be a pretty volatile evening (gmt)

I don’t like this…thinking of shutting systems down…

That’s interesting as the smartfx myfxbook shows no trades today?

here are my accounts you can check (ignore phoenix test please) the rest is Manste scalper (MS) and breakout hunter (BH)

check the history tab of all four demo accounts.

zaff’s Profile | Myfxbook

what do you guys think about Oddbot and Magic-Champ 2 ?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I’m going to start a thread on Magic-Champ 2. I think we should limit this thread to these ea’s

yes sir you are right … but c’mmon start the thread now heheh :smiley:

i did the 200 usd account on MS just to try it out, id like to add more cash later on (i dont beleive in demo)

I was thinking of multiple EAs but, if i have many EAs in one account, would that give me margin problem? too many trades open?

I had no trade today on master scalper :frowning: i have been waiting all night and day for a trade to happen to see it work and nothing :frowning: im like a kid that just got a toy and cant play with it, just staring at it

ill think of adding other EAs over time

did anyone get trades on MS?

You can view the EAs on my MyFxBook page, use custom analysis and choose the ones you wish to analyse.

tradingshed’s Profile | Myfxbook

I agree that this forum should be kept for SFX EAs and is not right to start discussing other programs.

My post was on the concept of diversification. Reading similar posts helped me in the past and I am just glad if it only made someone think about a different approach.

[U][B]Results Week 1 MS/BH Live
[/B][/U]
First week of my live account and it was very disheartening at first glance. Growth was -6.39% and I closed with Equity at -7.84%. The big culprit for the loss was EURUSD (BH) with 48.08% (261.7 Pips) lost. EURUSD’s accomplice in this was EURCAD with 39.95% (231.9 Pips). The one shining star, all be it dim, was EURAUD with +5.20% (30.1 Pips).

Now with all the talk going on about why such losses and is there something wrong with the settings, I do not share in that sentiment. I strongly believe in these EAs and in the coming months (Notice I did not say days or weeks), they will show just how good they really are. My demo account is still running and it took a hit this week with about the same amount of losses I experienced on the Live account. However, it had started to recover some of the losses it had experienced by todays close.

I believe in these EAs and with Robert and his team. Time will show that my belief was well placed with them.

Happy Trading!

[U][B]Diversifying the Portfolio[/B][/U]

Just wanted to say I have been researching other EAs as well and will be looking to add them to my portfolio to compliment MS/BH. Been searching at FPA and Forex Verified. Anyone that can suggest other sites or EAs, drop me a PM.

Happy Trading!

Anyone got MS trades on thursday afternoon/friday?