Smart FX Technology

try this link guys. I think I put my portfolio link as opposed to the members one. The EUR/USD trades are taking a bit of a bashing right now.

Started running this yesterday and the master scalper has made a few small profits, which is good.

However the breakout hunter opened a trade and is currently 120 pips down, does this thing not use a stop loss?!

Hey Garibaldi!

If you have any questions, just use the live chat and ask them! They are really helpful and helped me along in the process of my experience with SmartFX. I think we all have this trade opened, live chat with them and they will probably be able to clear all your doubts!:smiley:

Yeah, I had this too yesterday and it worked out ok. I must admit I am surprised by some of the entry points that the Breakout EA gets in on for example putting abuy on at the top of a large upward trend, but hey, If Troika inspire later on the Greek issue it could be a nice bit of profit??

MB Trading System | Myfxbook

TRY THIS !!! One of those days

Nice to see more people joining in, im back in profit. I think its just a matter of working out between us which ecn, vps etc gets the best results.

Live chat is a very helpful feature, I have to say.

Iā€™m currently running it from my laptop with Ā£500 in a Pepperstone Razor account. All seems ok so farā€¦

Thats good to hear, how long has it been running and how much has it increased by. Have you got a myfxbook link?

Only started on Sunday evening. myfxbook is www myfxbook com/portfolio/pepperstone-razor/172345

The losses are from mdp, if you start from the 9th then that is all smartFX.

Been running EA since 28th Sept. on ALPARI UK Demo (non ECN) and for the most part have simply let the EA run without interference. I have forced closure of trades on Friday 30th Sept., whilst leaving open last weekend - I want to see all good and bad that this can throw at me.

Results so far are :

EURAUD - 45 wins, 3 losses, +597
EURCHF - 25 wins, 2 losses, +164
EURUSD - 13 wins, 5 losses, +297
USDJPY - 11 wins, 4 losses, +100

Apologies, not linked into myfxbook or similar, therefore donā€™t have other stats readily available.

Opened up MB Trading demo last night and not a single trade has been successfully placed - wait reply from their support desk - get error messages as follows:

:2011.10.11 20:09:37500531326: order sell 3.00 EURGBP opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 failed [Off quotes]

Also very interested in broker/VPS combinations especially for any UK user - as trying to pick the right combination for me is proving very difficult considering the plethora of reviews (good & bad) avsilable from site after site

Regards

Paul (aka Barnov)

Hi Traders,
I hope everyone cleared the day ok, although there are still a few trades open.
I am posting our Real Account so that comparison between brokers is possible.
If you are getting similar action, more or less, that is normal. All brokers are different.
If you are getting very different entries, particularly at different times, please chat or email us so we can take a look at your setup and make sure.

Paul, I would like to look at yours if by tomorrow you get no trades. MB Trading is a bit different in that they need to go over the rollover time (9 pm GMT) before their new Demos of the day kick in.
If you need schedule a remote assistance session, please let us know, no big deal.

Not a good night on my fxcm mt4 as it went from Ā£2084 to Ā£2009,

mine just seems to make money and then lose it all.

Please check out my fxbook

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fraz/mt4-2089396925/172329

every single trade since October10 has won for me for a net total of 623.3 pips

Fraz maybe consider using a different broker, I notice all of your trades that ended in loss ended in profit for me (hotforex currenex)

Thanks johnnykanoo thats what i was looking for :wink:

Johnnykanoo are you on myfxbook?

also what leverage are you using?

Is it on your local pc or vps?

thanks

yes I am on myfxbook http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/40349-smart-fx-technology-4.html

look at post #33

If I am not mistaking my leverage is 300:1 on hotforex currenex and I am using thrustvps in the UK as my vps

JK - do you mind me asking what size VPS package you run? and how many instances if MT4 does this support.

Robert(SmartFX) - just to advise MBT issue seemd to be as you suggested (issue of timing) - seems to be working today - thx

Paul (aka Barnov)

Iā€™ve opened a hotforex currenex acct last night and there isa big difference in performance between the broker I was using.

Lots more winners in Hotforex

Many thanks for the info

I have thrustvpsā€™s mystic package

from there websiteā€¦

UK OpenVZ - Mystic cPanel
1GB RAM, 2GB Burst

30GB Disk Space

1TB Transfer

2 IP

cPanel
UK

I run something like 12 mt4ā€™s