Smart Money Concepts

Does SMC work? Is anyone that is currently using it and making profits from it? It looks too good to be true and the reason why I was drawn to it is because it doesn’t require you to always be on the computer and would fit perfectly in my schedule.

Personally, I am not sure if it’s really working or not since I am not SMC trader myself. But, I would say it’s a good place to start learning market structure. But, if you do using the strategy, I think it’s not always every trade has market manipulation. Otherwise, you will always look for very deep retracement for entry and sometimes this is not correct in my opinion but depends on the context of the market of course. And, there’s 1 term they called “inducement” or something it’s a bit grey area to me, in hindsight yes it seems logical but during live you’ll never know for sure. But, I think it can be solved with stop management and don’t always expect your trade go to the moon. A good place to start learning basic price action in my opinion.

Hmmm. :thinking: I’m not really all that familiar with SMC but here’s an interesting thread I found about it. :open_mouth: There are a lot of free resources available online like the course here, so I wouldn’t recommend having to purchase a course, especially if, as you’ve mentioned, it looks too good to be true. :open_mouth: