Smoothed Heikin-Ashi candlesticks-Hall MA

Trade with Smoothed Heikin -Ashi candlesticks and Hall MA at 20.

Please use that system in a demo account first.

As you can see in the pictures, the one is with the heikin ashi candlesticks and the other is with the regular Japanese candlesticks.

The smoothed ones can help us not make the wrong decisions and keep getting profit from an uptrend.
With the Hall MA in the 2H and 4H chart we can make orders when the Heikin ashi candlesticks starts being blue that means the price is going up, we buy, and what they start being red, that means the price is going down, we sell.
In your platform might be a different color.
In my platform: red-violet is going down, navy blue is going up.

It is better to use the H charts if you want to make more than 30 pips, and not the minute ones.
If you like to use the minute charts, like 1, 5, 15, there are too many wrong signals in my opinion, and you can make too many mistakes for 30 or 40 pips.

I believe the heikin Ashi and the Hall MA in the H charts are great guide if we want to make every 1 up 3 days 100 pips.

There is always the con side to that system too, when the market is ranging in small time lines, we could be fooled and make an order and not go as expected.

the cool thing with the h charts, like 1H, 2H, 4H, is that it is not happening all the time, so the majority will be profitable.

It is good, to start an order when the candle has only in the one side shadow(the blue: shadow is always up, red: shadow is always down.)

when we see candles that have shadows in both sides, don’t start a new order wait for a clear signal.

When we are not sure about a signal, we can turn the Hall MA from 20 to 40 and if we see Hall MA, 40 not changing, then we should continue our order as it is.

Use that system with macd, dmac, bollinger bands, Alligator, pivot points, Fibonacci, patterns, like triangles, pennants, wedges, etc…

Use stop loss at 50 pips. if your goal is to make 50 pips and above in each trade.
If you have mt4, i have the the indicators but it doesn’t let me upload them, just google them! You will find them for free everywhere!
as:
"Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4"
“HMA Color nrp.ex4”

Keep it simple, don;t get greedy and that system can be more than 85% profitable.

please write your opinions and constructive criticism.

Thanks!

Pls do you have visual illustration of what you have just described above… Thanks