So many people posting about their methods...which is the best?

Looking in this section of the board, I see there are 10 - 15 different threads on this page, about people recommending to use their method to get X number of pips per day, per week, per month, etc etc.

I was wondering which method have people had the most luck with recently? I’m a newbie, so if somebody can steer me in the proper direction, I’d greatly appreciate it.

You need to figure out your own trading style, then choose a one. What I did was read all the posts and then landed on a few that seemed most like my style. You will find that even though this is called “Free Forex Trading Systems” a lot of them will be for Demo only, if you want to be able to trade on a live account you have to buy their system or “join” their forum or whatever. Be careful and read read read.

Read
Read
Read
Read
Read
Read

IMHO the best method would the one that suited your account size, your available time to trade and your risk profile.

Hi Rush,

There are many systems posted here you have to read and find the one which suit you. For me, I had found this thread the most useful,
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/6632-alternative-technical-templates.html

:59: Haha, one way to answer.Sure read and read till you find one that will fit your personality and edge. Take into practice and don’t be mislead into thinking there’s this right one strategy, simply because one good strategy that works for some one might not work well with you so, it all cuts down to your personality. ‘’ In reality, there’s actually no such thing as the right strategy. There are many factors to take into consideration, and a strategy that might be suitable in one situation could be completely inappropriate for a different set of circumstances. A lot also depends on the individual too, because what is right for one trader might not be right for another.’’