So what do you think of cryptocurrencies?

As I always say, we must take advantage of the opportunities that life gives us, if God put this excellent business in front of us, why not take advantage of it. Do not waste your time thinking that when you stop going up, but rather enjoy the trip and continue generating income, keeping in mind the market strategies.

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t profit from it, I’m just saying be careful, as the price may turn the other way anytime

There has been yet another hack and theft, I don’t know whether I should even count them at this point.
The Korean exchange Youbit got hacked yesterday and the hackers made off with 17% of its coins. This is the second time they’ve been hacked this year – the first time the hackers made off with 4000 Bitcoins. The exchange is now filing for bankruptcy. This comes on the heels of the NiceHash hack and the Tether hack that also happened recently, not to mention the Bitfinex hack last year. The more it happens, the warier I become.

I really do not know what to think, to be honest. The behavior in the markets is very unbridled and people have very little education about it. I’ll just wait to see how it unfolds.

Hi,
I am extremely sorry for the late reply as I was occupied for so long with some work,
In concert with the today’s stats of Cryptocurrency, the ripple is talking to almost all the international bank for adopting their technology for NEFT(National Electronic Funds Transfer ) payment…so next big move expecting ripple.
However, Bitcoin is sinking after its booms whereas Litecoin is growing steadily.

Hmm. I got into ForEx because I was curious about cryptocurrencies too. However, I decided to venture into ForEx first since my uncle recommended it. He said that ForEx has been around for so long and already has a strong foundation.

Personally, I think the Forex market will just grow alongside cryptocurrencies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After the latest hack in South Korea the government has taken new measures to curb the speculative trading on cryptocurrency exchanges. They will include a ban on opening of anonymous cryptocurrency trading accounts and new laws that will allow regulators to close cryptocurrency exchanges, if needed.
“The government had warned several times that virtual coins cannot play a role as actual currency and could result in high losses due to excessive volatility,” the government said in a statement.

The market for cryptocurrencies is SO VOLATILE which makes me think that the things that happened last year (even towards the end of December) don’t have THAT much impact on the coins now.

I remember talking to a friend about my interest to get into Bitcoins and altcoins but he was just very negative about it, saying that it’s going to crash or all these regulations will change the game altogether. But then again, the RETURNS are unbelievable. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s bound to crash soon.

I too keep wondering whether this is a bubble that will burst at some point. Maybe it won’t and I am too cynical, who knows.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re being cynical-- more like realistic really. :slight_smile:

I mean, it may not crash and burn eventually but I really think it would lose its value. Nonetheless, best ride the high while it’s still there, right? :smiley:

True. I think the biggest problem in that case would be how to know when to take your profits and get out.

Then I think, this is where this question comes in: “How greedy are you, really?” :thinking::thinking: Haha. :slight_smile:

Do you already trade cryptos?

I missed the big rally on Bitcoin, now I am afraid to get in so late in the game. I feel like I will and just when I do the bubble will burst.

1 Like

Actually, I missed it too. :frowning: I just got into it a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve read that it will weaken before it skyrockets again. Maybe we could wait until then! :slight_smile:

Hi
In my opinion as the crypto market is going down, it is the right time to purchase the crypto and save it to sell at the peak of the crypto market

1 Like

Hi Andrew! :smiley: That’s true! :smiley:

It’s great to know that you are also into cryptos! Have you also invested in the crypto exchange?

Hi ria!
Yes i am also into crypto and i have purchased lot of coins line ripple,red coin and bitcoin as well as the market had a low time recently

Hello Everyone

I have had my fair share with trading Cryptos.
Although The Cryptos are showing signs of being heavily bearish due to the restrictions being implemented on them slowly or being announced in the near future.
And the very recent Japanese crypto exchange hack
I am still sure that we are going to see another big BULL run from the Cryptos in the near future and it should be as big or even bigger than the one we saw recently.
I would bet my money on buying Cryptos for one more bull run in the very near future.

1 Like

Hi @theforexalgo. Thank you for sharing this with us! :slight_smile:

Haha. This is the kind of assurance I need right now to feel like I’m investing in the correct markets. :sweat_smile: Still, I would love to know, what makes you this sure? :slight_smile:

Would really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

There is ample information and data to support my reasoning for being Bullish on Crypto…
I can start with one for Bitcoin, that according to the most recent CFTC report most of the Major Hedge Funds are going Bullish on Bitcoin Currency…

It suggests that Hedge funds have turned Bullish for the first time in the last couple of months with the long positions held by them being more than double in comparison to the short positions held in Bitcoin Futures…

This does give me a lot of confidence that Cryptos are not just done yet and that it is just a correction which was due for a few months now.