Social Trading

You are right, there is a great chance of learning forex trading in less time if you trade in any social group. In this way of trading, you get interacted with some good traders which on the other hand is not possible.

I am currently working on some forex strategies. For now they look profitable but they have to pass some robustness tests before I can put them out as commercial products. If all turns out well, I may put them up on Zulutrade. For now, the only product I offer is the Global Rotation One fund which you can follow on this thread

Many social trading platform as collective2, currensee, fxcopy, fxjunction,fxstat, zulutrad, ligaforex, myfxservices,mirrortrader,myfxbook,tradeo, i joint all of it.

My signature: How to make passive income up to $40 per day

Me too! I am very emotional and would blame that person for like the rest of my trades. I wouldn’t want to provide anyone signals too,lest it happens.

How can you explain plainly how social trading works and how profitable it could be?

first of all it’s a linked network among traders, this a new way for social trader, ( consider this as twit or fb but consist of trading execution).
main advantages this a complete option for investor-like traders. they can freely choose any possible vendor directly, without purchase any commercial product.
secondly, it works automatically, in short your account will follow any entry position which vendor account executed. some social service demand subscriber mt4 keep active (for ex : mql5 signal service), other service didn’t have to keep mt4 active ( for ex : myfxbook autotrade, been use this before with my Tickmill account, so I can ensure it doesnt have to keep our mt4 running all the time)
further advantage you can had top expert traders system directly on your account without learning their trading plan throughfully, but choose based on their current trading performance. it save time, money and effort. but as investor-like traders it require a wise decision before decide on some signal provider.
your trading result would be more like as expert trader result, this one key potential advantage.

I’m currently checking out signal provider service with Zulu. I think they’re one of the best place to start with. Checking on ideas that might work with my philosophy. As of this point, I’m heading towards that direction.

So you are actually modifying your fund strategy to be more suitable for the zulutrade platform?
how are you planning on doing so? I am interested into reading it?Kindly post your link as well…

zulu trade is a good place to follow signals. There system is transparent and there is no way anyone can cheat while registered with them.

I agree with you totally! Who are you following these days? Any good traders to share with the public?

Are any of you guys posting trades at a social platform ?