Software to copy trades

Im new to community and just wanted to drop by to say hello. An someone tell which software to get for copy trades. I was going to open a MAM account with icmarkets, but they too strict with their requirements. Im looking for a software Thats similar to MAM with unlimited accounts. Im just looking for a basic software and easy to work with. A software would allow me to just connect my account to my clients account using mt4 and same broker so i enter and exit trades. If there are other options, please let me know. Thanks

Hi, do you try zulutrade?. Regards Greg

MT4 master-slave EA would do it.

Hi, no i have not. Whats zulu trade and i can use any broker with zulu trade. Thanks

Hi, have you use it before and is it a good ea. Thanks

Hi, this is copy trade website, visit www.zulutrade.com and check witch brokers is available :grinning: Regards Greg

I did use it (it was many years ago thou) - you open/close a trade or place orders in a master terminal and instantly same action is done in a slave/several slaves on remote computers. You can find it on MT4 related sites. I don’t know whether it still free to download - it was in my time.

Alternatively you can 1) try social trading platforms like already mentioned ZT or Darwinex etc. Open an account and ask your investors to follow your trades, 2) Open an account with a broker who allows PAMM accounts (not MAM as then you need a pro trading licence), 3) Use the new cTrader Copy service - it is most close to pro set up for a manager and for investors (but it’s not MT4), IC Markets has this service… GL

Im with icmarkets at the moment, but they require a license to open a mam pamm. Thanks for the help tho.

Thanks everybody, but i think im going to get an ea.