Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

Hello,

The leverage ratios for FX products and Metals stand at 1:1000, for Energies at 1:100, for Indices at 1:50, for Cryptocurrencies at 1:10, and for Stocks at 1:20.

how fast do you usually withdraw funds via crypto?

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your inquiry with the community.

Withdrawals are processed within 1 - 4 hours during office hours. We also process withdrawals on weekends, but it might take up to 12 hours.

what fees do you have? for example inactivity fee

1 Like

what are your thoughts on eurusd?

1 Like

Hello,

We appreciate you reaching out to the community. Please be assured that we do not charge inactivity fees on customer accounts.

Hello,

Please visit our website to discover the latest market analysis.

Do you accept HFT by ea? can be problems during withdraws?

1 Like

Hello,

High-frequency trading strategies are allowed. We offer 1:1000 leverage, but the leverage can’t exceed 1:100 for HFT traders.

Hey, if I trade nfp and earn approx 4K (pair will be moving 2-3% during short time) can I withdraw that profit without problems?

1 Like

Hello,

High-frequency trading strategies are allowed. We offer 1:1000 leverage, but the leverage can’t exceed 1:100 for HFT traders.

Customers can withdraw their funds at any time. All withdrawal requests are processed within 8 hours during office hours.

hi
can you explain the differences between your micro, standard, and ecn accounts? which would you recommend for someone new to forex trading?

1 Like

how does the 1:1000 leverage work in solidecn? are there limitations or it’s available for all deposits, instruments?

1 Like

Hello,

The micro account is ideal for newbie traders or experienced traders who prefer to test their trading strategies with micro lots (starting from 0.001 lots). On the other hand, the ECN and standard accounts are better suited for more experienced traders.

Hello,

The leverage is adjusted based on the account’s equity. For example, accounts with equity under $1,000 are eligible for 1:1000 leverage. However, if the equity or balance surpasses $1,000, the leverage is immediately reduced to 1:500.

For additional details about our leverage policy, please visit our website.

Are there any other hidden fees

1 Like

What cryptocurrencies can I trade on SolidECN?

1 Like

Hello,

We do not apply any hidden fees to our customers’ trades, as it is unethical and against our transparency policies.

Trading fees, such as commission and swap, are explicitly available in the market watch. Simply right-click and select “Specification” to view them.

Hello,

Our platform provides access to over 30 cryptocurrencies. To view the complete list of available trading instruments, please visit our website.

What is the typical processing time for withdrawals, and are there any conditions that might delay my access to funds?