Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

Hello,

Solid ECN Securities is online since 2017.

thanks for fast withdrawal. first time it has been rejected because i’ve choosen wrong network but representative told me that it’s wrong and safed my funds

1 Like

nice analytics, thanks fellows

1 Like

Hi,

Yes. Please contact our customer support to apply for the swap free account.

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time and writing us a review.

Can I reduce my leverage from x 1000?

1 Like

Are all accounts ECN accounts? If yes how come there is a spread of 0,3 pips on EURUSD?

1 Like

How many accounts can I have at once with SolidECN?

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your question with the community. Perhaps you are with our standard account. The spread plays between 0 and 0.2 pips on our ECN account. Please see the screenshot below.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share with us.

Hello,

Yes. The leverage can be set in the client portal.

How does trading with SolidECN differ from trading with any other ECN broker?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your inquiry with the community.

Our clients can open up to 3 live accounts.

Hello,

Our platform provides a lower spread in comparison to other brokers. Deposits are automated and withdrawals don’t take longer than a few minutes. Not to mention our customer satisfactory rate on Trust Pilot is 4.8 out of 5 without any bad reviews.

Other advantages are:

Latest MT5 platform
High leverage
Fast execution
24/7 support

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Does solid offer free VPS to its clients? If it does how do I qualify?

1 Like

Why does Solid ECN charge spreads on some of the account types if it is an ECN broker?

1 Like

Hello,

I’m afraid we don’t provide a free VPS service. We suggest renting the server within the MT5 platform.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

thanks for market analytics

1 Like

The bid represents the price at which the market is willing to buy the base currency (USD, for example) in exchange for the counter currency (CAD). Conversely, the ask price is the price at which the market is willing to sell the base currency in exchange for the counter currency.

The spread is the difference between the price the market buys and sells a currency. So, if a customer initiates a sell trade with the market, the bid price would be quoted, and we apply a small charge ($6 per lot) as trading commission. If the customer wants to initiate a buy trade, the ask price would be quoted.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing.

Is it possible to reduce leverage from 1: 1000 to 1: 500 at Solid ECN?

1 Like