Someone is new here

I’m new both here and on the trading platform.
My names are Terfa Orhena from Nigeria. A mechanical engineer by profession and have being working with a beverage company for a couple of years now.
I developed interest in forex trading this year when I thought of side income to make-up for the financial gaps in my family. To make for this I thought I’ll need someone to do the trading so we can share the profit but this lead me rather to so many scammers who defrauded me of my money. I am here to learn so that I’m aware of the consequence but at same time in charge. I wouldn’t mind any suggestion as to the best broker and sites where trading hints are available

2 Likes

Welcome.
First and foremost you need to graduate from the babypips college with flying colours. Do each lesson twice. Take your time through each course. Do not rush it as there is a wealth of information here. Then sign up a demo account with any broker. After one year of demo trading by which time you will have graduated from baby pips and understood different strategies, you can then seek a good broker with a cent account to start learning the effect of real money in trading. Hopefully by that time you will have learnt one or two strategies on a particular currency pair. You will then continue this cent account learning process for another year, before you can put it all together and realize what is actually going on. Good luck and do not give up.

2 Likes

welcome to the forum :slight_smile: I wish you luck on your journey

Welcoooome @orter! :smiley: Hmm. :thinking: Paying someone else to trade for you could really get super sketchy and tricky. :open_mouth: I really suggest that you start learning to trade so that in the end, whatever happens to your money, at least you gained experience and knowledge from it. :blush: Good luuuuuck! :smiley:

Hello Terfa. Welcome to babypips. Sorry to hear about the scams you encountered. Have you gone through the school here?