Something about myself

Hey my name is jmrigg, I was born in Jamaica but now I am living in American. I want start trading because it can make a big impact in my life, a big change and a great way how to enjoy your life while making money. In the future I want to be able to have enough money to start a business so that I can set a foundation for something new.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard this great education site. Focus on learning how not to lose money. Without capital, you cannot trade. Unfortunately, FX trading is not a one way street as you will suffer losses as does every trader on the planet.

That’s the reality, not social media marketing hype which is mostly fantasy land. Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome! Study hard!

1 Like

Welcome @jmrigg. You are at the right place for your educational journey which never ends.

Wish you a less rocky path to the trading world!

1 Like

You can start businesses without any money or much money without needing forex to prop it up. Forex is seldom an income for people so if your long term goal is starting a business look into that now.

Hey @cashisking86. Happy Thanksgiving week!

What type of business is that?

Hello and welcome! Trading is definitely a good thing to learn to make a difference in your life. I also hope to open a business one day. Wishing you the best of luck. :four_leaf_clover:

Great time to start learning something new.