South Korea exchanges being raided. Rumors of a crypto ban

Some people say the craze will end this year, others say that the rally will be even bigger, to be honest, I don’t know who to believe.

1 Like

This is true. :frowning: I guess at this point, it’s really just a matter of investing an amount that you’re “okay” with losing. Are you buying any more coins?

1 Like

With the way it’s been falling in the past few days? No. :frowning:

Yeah. That’s understandable. :frowning: I would at least wait for the prices to bounce back just to get some sort of assurance that it’s not yet the end for crypto. :frowning:

Right now, I only have 2/3 of my initial investment left in my BTC wallet.

I am so sorry. :frowning: I hope it will bounce back soon.

1 Like

Thanks @mlawson71! I hope so too. :frowning: Right now, I only have half of my initial investment left. :sweat:

It started climbing again pretty decisively, maybe that was the end of the fall.

1 Like

I hope so! :smiley: Last time I checked, price was still slowly climbing. I’d probably just check again tomorrow if the rally continues. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s still climbing, hopefully you’ll at least be able to break even. I’m crossing my fingers for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @mlawson71! :slight_smile: Hahaha. I’m feeling pretty hopeful myself. The price has stayed within this area for a while. Let’s just see where it goes. :smiley: