Spread Discrimination For Chinese and Indian Traders

It is not a secret anymore that some brokers that offers metatrader 4/5 discriminate spread for Chinese and Indian traders. We all know and understand that something like this should not happen because traders are the same no matter where they reside.

Here’s some questions for you:
Why does something like this happen?
What is the real reason behind this act?
Do you have an account with this kind of broker?
Are you thankful that in Instaforex there is no price discrimination?

Let’s start a great discussion about this matter…

it depend on the broker…
with alpari uk it’s anywhere from 0.3 pips to 1.5 pips widened from “typical spread”.

here’s the link there

alpari(dot)co(dot)uk/en/trading-accounts/comparison-table.html#mainland_china_residents

i didn’t pay much attention about this earlier but now i do…

Yes i do agree with sura many brokers discriminate spreads for Chinese and Indian traders… for e.g go to alpari. com and there u will see spreads are more for indian traders… didnt understand why spreads are more for indians…

Forex trading is the only work in world where there are no countries , no caste no religion, so why discriminate… some brokers have to ans this…

In addition to their large population is another factor that encouraged the traders to invest in china and india.
Bets in the investment has become a culture, they will not back down when the loss and move on when a profit.

Please refer to the power of China and India trade, almost every corner of the market of a country there must be Chinese or Indian traders.

What to do with the broker?
Courage to make them dare to invest large amounts of deposits, thus making their trading account durability and less likely to be a small loss.
This allows them higher withdrawals.

The possibility of some brokers may be worried about China and India attract traders a great advantage.