Spread the Wealth Around

A thread for newbie traders to learn from other traders with a certified system that works.

I think we all approach this stuff differently and if you have been/are successful you undoubtedly have spent a great of time (and money) finding out what works for you. That learning curve could have been shorter, cost you less money and frustration if you had access to multiple approaches that have already been proven to work over the long run; so be generous.

Please post and explain your system here and where possible also include results from your testing and or myfxbook track record.

There are 2,955 threads of them, surely, right here? Including testing results and myfxbook links, where available (i.e. very rarely) …

Isn’t that the whole purpose of [I]that[/I] part of the forum

Lexy. Let’s make this one provable only.

I hear you … but it’s not going to be a long thread … :33:

we are not living in communism.

if you have questions youll get answares but coming here expecting to be spoonfed and brought to a table with a 5 star menue of “done deals” where you have to only “eat” (profit) without “cookinh” (doing the necesarry work) id suggest you go live in germany and life from governmemt expanses.

oh actually no, there are threads out there that do exactly this.

sorry, my bad.

Greetings. I’m pretty sure that 85% plus of people will not be interested anyway. Spoon Fed or not.

We have different life philosophies, as long as it doesn’t affect me; your success through me is my success.

My contribution to this dicussion , a gift from me to you Ropunzel… My Advice USE IT

What? you’ve lost me.