Spreads prior to the introduction of spreads + commissions pricing model

I would like a list of the spreads on currency pairs that were valid until the 24th October 2014, before the introduction of the spreads + commission pricing model.
I would like to compare the previous spreads to the current spreads.
Also with this information I will be able to compare my previous transaction costs with the new transaction costs under the spreads-plus-commission pricing model.
The previous spreads were available on the FXCM site but have since been removed.
Thank you

Tom
(from Australia)

PS why I have posted here is because I have been having trouble with the FXCM DailyFX forums, when I log in it logs me out to log back in again every time I want to goto a different page within the forums including my own account settings pages.

Hi Tom,

Below is a table showing FXCM’s new raw FX spreads, and here’s a link to the old spreads for comparison.

In some instances, accounts for clients of certain intermediaries are subject to a markup.

When calculating your total transaction costs, you must take into account the fact that the old pricing model had no commissions, while FXCM’s new pricing model has raw FX spreads with a separate commission.

Listed spreads and commissions will not apply to some customer accounts due to their relationship with certain intermediaries.

Here’s a video that explains our new pricing in more detail.

I could not replicate the forum issues you described on my end. If I had to guess, your browser does not seem to be saving cookies for the DailyFX forum properly. Please try resetting your web browser settings or logging in from a different web browser.

Thanks for the help Jason.

Have you a got a list of all the old spreads for all pairs?

I was having the issue with the forums on more than one computer.

Hi Tom,

I included a link in my previous post showing the old spreads for the 12 most popular pairs. I don’t have the old info on the others. You mentioned having issues loading the forums on your computers. Are you still unable to view that link?