Spreads

Hello,

I’m actually soon going to change accounts, and i really love Alpari everything is spot on, but:

Spreads on Demo account for EUR/USD are on Average 25, on the Website it is 1.6 for EUR/USD so which one is the right one ?
This is A market account which i want to trade with.

Thank you

Hi Fares92,

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Alpari (UK) strives to offer the most competitive trading environment to all of our clients. We understand that tight spreads and immediate execution are paramount. We aim to give you transparent prices and the tightest spreads we can provide. However, since our forex spreads are set by price competition from multiple liquidity providers, they can vary based on market volatility and liquidity. As that changes, so too can the spread. We simply pass on the best prices we receive from our liquidity providers.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Thank you for your reply Mr. Alexander,

given your answer and my couple of months Demo experience with Alpari, there must be a little more thought before commencing Business with you as the Market Changes but the Spread always was the same (Very high not as on the Website) no matter what the time or day it is.

Hi Fares92,

Thank you for your reply.

It’s no secret that the brokerage industry has been in the midst of a price war for the past couple of years. That combined with lower trading volumes last year have caused many brokers to struggle. There was even a UK broker that went bankrupt after trying to entice clients with 0 pip spreads. Last year also saw the failure of a US broker that had previously touted their razor thin spreads. Even an Australian broker went under. If recent events have taught us anything, it’s that safety of your funds can have far greater implications than we previously thought.

We are dedicated to the safety of our client’s funds:

• 100% segregation of retail client funds with top-tier banks
  • Access to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
  • Authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

Spreads are one of the things to consider when choosing a Forex broker. Execution quality, trading platform, education and resources, customer service and the safety of your funds are others.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick

Thanks again,

That is why i said everything with Alpari is spot on, Specially your customer service and Execution which are mainly of the most important things to me.

Could you tell me if there is a Difference between Alpari UK and ME ?

Good to hear :slight_smile:

They facilitate the opening of accounts for clients held in their region.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick

Great, thank you for your time, i guess you just got a new client !

Hi -I use ETX MT4 platform and it is very good. Tight spreads and excellent execution.

Regards, Legslapper