Start learning to code

I have recently found someone who gives us a start in leaning to code - using an Arduino - which you may have heard of as “Raspberry Pi” - He starts from a place I can follow and progresses introducing a little at a time - using a simple kit to produce results - you can start to learn to code and a little about electronics at the same time. I have not bought the kit and you don’t need to for the first one or two - but I have enough components around the place to mean I only have to buy the breadboard and a few led’s and resistors plus the arduino - total outlay less than £30 !

Since the programming language and principles are real ( a simplified version of C I believe) - those of us who are completely phased by “How to get started with coding” instructions elsewhere - can now get a basic understanding and move in whatever direction we choose from there (including of course - coding our own trading systems)

I highly recommend you watch the first one and the link is the green writing below ;

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWR7dBuc18&list=TLPQMTcxMDIwMjNkRvS9lc0n_g&index=3

The kit he speaks of is no longer available - and amazon gives several alternatives - this kit will probably be adequate - and I will probably buy one - but most likely I will buy the slightly more expensive one at £59.99 - You will need to find an equivalent in Amazon in your own country - but I still suggest you watch the tutorial as you don’t need aything at all to understand the basic concept of Programming !

"https://www.amazon.co.uk/Project-Starter-Tutorial-Prototype-Expansion/dp/B01D8KOZF4/ref=dp_prsubs_sccl_1/261-5665657-4766763?pd_rd_w=bh7Ru&content-id=amzn1.sym.8e4b56b9-d920-40ae-8027-44f85a3eaaf8&pf_rd_p=8e4b56b9-d920-40ae-8027-44f85a3eaaf8&pf_rd_r=QMFQBBF8YJJ6PT2V64P5&pd_rd_wg=TtjDk&pd_rd_r=220ef948-0ebd-4e4c-b260-df6df3f2c63d&pd_rd_i=B01D8KOZF4&psc=1

1 Like

I have not tried but anothetr source says you can get free access to an arduino simulator programme here !

So even without money you can now have access to a starting process - !

All the Best

F

1 Like