Start of Forex Journey

Greetings my fellow forex colleagues!

This marks the start of my forex journey, I am from South Africa where the weather is always awesome!

I hope to learn from the more experienced traders on the forum, so far, I am interested in supply & demand type trading; looking into order flows and think about how the big guys trades.

My goal is to make sure that all the time and money that will be invested will lead me to a brighter future!

Now I will start diving into the wonderful world of forex and hopefully not become another statistic!

Han

3 Likes

Good luck in your journey Han

1 Like

Welcome Han

Forex is a challenging place but also very rewarding.

Take your time and plan for the long term, there will be plenty of ups and downs!

Beat of luck, I look forward to hearing how your journey goes.

1 Like

welcome Han2019, learning from experience traders is tough , but possible of course , be active in trading discussion , good luck to you

1 Like

appreciate your trading plan , good luck brother.

1 Like

good luck for your trading journey , just focus and survive , everything can possible to ensure

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @Han2019! Are you still studying or trading already? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I finished the course on babypips, and opened a small live account to get access to the data order book data, using that to do some demo.
But I am definitely still studying, there are just simply too many different strategies and trading schools of thoughts, I was looking into different technical indicator combinations when I first start studying on babypips, but as I demo and start to think what moves the markets, the indicator methods starts to make less and less sense to me, so I am now trying out other schools of thoughts and finding the best fit for me.

Thanks for all the well wishes! Will definitely try to participate in the threads!

Hi Han! Welcome to the community! Thanks for sharing your background and hope to hear more about your journey here in the forums. Good luck and see you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome here buddy hope we can help you

1 Like

hi Han

welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! I’m also new and there’s lots of great people sharing exceptional knowledge here!

Learning & Earning! Power✊🏼

2 Likes

Welcoooome @Han2019! :blush: I’ve never been to South Africa, but now I’m curious why (and how) the weather there is always awesome! Hahaha. :smiley: Not too hot and not too cold, I guess? :blush: Anyway, super good luck! :smiley: I really really hope that you achieve the brigher future you’re working hard for!

1 Like

Haha you should come visit! The sky is always clear, it does get hot sometimes in summer, but at least it is not humid and winter is not freezing cold here. Great place if you are into the nature / outdoor activities! :slight_smile:

according to me, finishing school level just for once is not good good enough, beginners go through the school minimum 2-3 times , its more appropriate for them.

1 Like

Yes, I agree that certain sections definitely warrant going through them again, but I also think the babypips course is just a very basic introduction into forex, and time might be more well spent by just getting basic ideas from babypips, and then go into the specifics by reading books or information on the internet relating to a specific topic. :slight_smile: