Started a week ago

Hello folks,
My name is Landi and it hasn’t been even 7 days since I started trading. The thing is, I blew my first account.
It was a prop something BootCamp with 5centers. At end of it, I was even starting to get on top with the earnings, but commission expenses kept pilling and killing my profit.
After taking stock of that knowledge I started being more reckless and going in every inversion in M1. By the way, my account busted because it seems I did not keep with their policy of using SL on every order, earning me 5 strikes.
I would like to say it was not completely my fault. Their software wouldn’t let me set orders sometimes, and what long-term strategy is there to use if you do not accept Pending order entries? If you accept them only from a small distance from the current price, then where is the point of setting them? I could have wasted my time in more profitable ways.

Having finished with the rant, let us see what this forum has to offer.
Mt5 is the only trading platform seriously used until now. As in, I know where to find the indicators and how to do one-click orders. Hopefully, I get to learn some more from here.

Sounds like you are still finding your feet.
A lot of people still use MT4 as it has more indicators and EA’s available for it, but MT5 and Ctrader are also pretty good too.

Should I change to MT4? Is there that much of a difference?

I have already found 2 indicators that suit me, which help in trend direction changes.
I am looking to educate myself on the “volume” matter and indicators.

Wow how much were their commissions?