Starting All Over But brand new to Forex

Hello all,
Thank you for creating this site for all to benefit. I got introduced to this website by a youtuber by name of Candice B who is a FOREX trader.
I am a middle aged person who has experienced a lot of disappointment by way of investments in MaryKay, Mellaluca, Amazon FBA, local market sales. I have made some money and lost some.
3 yrs ago I lost my job(company went out of business) which was my main source of income. I have been trying to get a job but nothing promising. Though I have been looking for a job, my main focus is to continue searching for ways to replace my salary and some and mostly self employed. The job hunt is to raise money to continue funding my road or roads to self-employed. I always look at every loss as temporary and will get better if I continue to fight.
I even lost my 401K withdrawal in business. One day, while searching for another avenue of having income and being self employed by putting the 8 to 9 hrs. to work for myself. I came to find out about Forex by a lady in UK - Hither Mann, a guy by name of Steve Dux, Tim Skyes. Their courses are expensive for me at the moment maybe in the future I might try Steven Dux. He is the one that I like his teaching.
I will start the BP studies today and get as much information as I can. I am giving myself like 2-3 months to start trading. by then I will try to find a way to safe money to start.
I will like a reputable mentor/coach, Broker in the future as I can not afford any now. Also a group I can join to trade together either over the phone or online.

Thanks a lot and Happy New Year all !

Hi, you are in good place to get knowledge about forex :grinning:. Regards Greg

Hello Greg, thank you for welcoming me to the group. Hope your trading is going on well.

Cheers!

Hi, sounds like you’ve been through quite a bit! Welcome to babypips. I would recommend completing the babypips course and getting involved in the threads. I will mention that it’s mainly forex here and Steven dux is a penny stock trader. He learnt by watching all of tim Sykes videos and educational material. Studying takes time so give yourself atleast 6 months so you dont rush your education.

My advice would be to work hard and save money so you can either trade it or invest in your education. I hope you find whatever you’re looking for.

Hi,

Thank you for the awesome advice. I have started the course and completed 8 out of the 334. I realize that it will take me time to learn all if not some. I am a very patient person and I do not give up if I fail. I want to be one of the 25% that make it in this trading.
Thanks again and Goodluck on your trades.

1 Like