Starting from scratch

Hi all!

I’m not a complete newbie, but I’m starting from scratch after some negative experiences in the past (lies, scams, signals!!) I took a long break but trading is definitely what I aim to do, so here I am. My goal is freedom, and I’m willing to get there no matter how long it may take me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back. Freedom needs a constructed plan on how to achieve your goal. You need a time scale, a method that works, is profitable and followed for every trade, plus a journal of progress.

Then there’s only having a detached mindset to learn, as emotional fear is always present - and without it is why most traders fail to succeed.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hope you do we see over the next few years

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @jesvica. Sorry to hear about what happened. Stay away from people promising instant profits this time around. Study at your own pace and just keep at it. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I hope all goes well for you this time. Enjoy your stay and good luck.

1 Like

Hello, all the best for your new start. I agree that forex trading is difficult and failing because of scams feels really bad. You are not hurt because you lost but because you were betrayed. So, always check reviews before you choose a service provider.