Starting from the bottom over here

hello world, hoping to free myself from regular 9 to 5 in the next 5 yrs :slightly_smiling_face:

Who will be my partner(s) in this journey :grinning:

Welcome! The education section here is really good place to learn how to trade. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask the community. Good luck on your trading journey!

Lots of other ways you can do that without forex trading. Look into those to take any financial pressure off your forex journey.

Hello and welcome!
Everyone starts from the bottom, even the best traders in the world :orange_heart:

Hi and welcome
First start of with making successful trades on a small account and if you can make profits on a monthly basis then you can look to scale up :+1:

Ladys love it when you start there.

I appreciate your goals and if you stay focused; you will be able to achieve them without a doubt. But just don’t take it lightly and do all that is required to become knowledgeable.

Hello, all the best for your journey! I am glad that you are not trying to rush things and giving yourself enough time to grow as a trader. Focus on obtaining knowledge as a beginner so that you become well-versed with the market basics and stay on track in the live market.