Starting with a €21,86 account

This is were consistency and risk management comes into play.

2 Likes

EURUSD - sell
Hit Stop loss

Good job man

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Wednesday and today were loss days. The past two days I had less time, so here is a quick summary of what happened:

1. My bias with FOMC was correct, however I timed it wrong.
  2. Today in London I expected a retracement in GBPUSD, which did not happen.

Account status: €52,27.

2 Likes

Thanks 4 the update.

Welcome :v:

1 Like

This is gold!!! Keep up the good work!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

EURJPY - sell from resistance to support. Price might fall very hard to balance out the upmove of the previous uptrend.

1 Like

Update EURJPY - sell
Put on BE.

1 Like

EURJPY Hit BE.

2 Likes

Hit your BE level or you moved your SL to BE, then got stopped out at BE?

Do you have a preference for TF? Mostly H4? Ever dip below H1?

I got stopped out BE here, as I moved my stop to BE. I could have grabbed a 1:2 rr, but I expected a harsher drop.

MN/W1/D1/H4/H1/M30/M15/M5

All those timeframes XD

1 Like

Top down analysis :wink:

1 Like

Ok. Gotcha. But what TF do you spend the most time?

I saw a few H4 charts. Is that where you usually end up placing your trades?

Me, I’ll check M1, W1, and D1. But my trades are placed while looking at the D1.

1 Like

Most of my entries are actually done on M15 and M5. I can not share my specific setups as it is unfair to my students who paid for it. However I can share the levels! If there is a resistance level, you can try out which ‘‘lower timeframe bearish setup’’ works for you. If there is a support level, you can try out which ‘‘lower timeframe bullish setup’’ works for you. Feel free to backtest using the levels I draw in my charts :slight_smile:

Identifying the levels = key! Know the levels and you will know, where you can expect a reaction. This reaction does not have to be big. As long as it can give you enough pips for a living, that is all it takes. This is what I used to pass my FTMO account ( proprietary firm ).