Starting with a €21,86 account

Which leverage are you planning to use? It’s hard to set decent profit goals with this deposit, max lot with reasonable lot should be around 0.02-0.03 if you don’t want to blow your account again.

That depends on how many pips my SL is. I am more of an aggressive scalper / intra-day trader.

For the interested ones, this is how one of my personal charts looks like. This is from an EURUSD sell I did last week.

EURUSD buy today based on price action and indicator.
Indicators are just extra confirmations for price action.

Caught a USDCHF sell today. Just a trade, outside of this challege, to give you an idea how overbought and oversold tends to work.

1 Like

Bad news. While switching through my accounts, apparently I forgot to put my SL on this challenge account…
Account status: €13,50

Oh well…The harder the challenge, the more satisfying it is when the challenge is completed. My first target is €100,- Here we go again.

In between forecast of CADJPY. Yesterday sold as expected. Let’s see if price can go towards the expected level tomorrow.

A slow Friday. Next week more opportunities. Have a great weekend!

Eu possible outcome. This is not 100% fixed. The analysis will move with the market.

Once again the week begins. Selling CADJPY in line with the previous analysis I send here.

Has hit BE.

Was looking for a good sell entry in EURUSD today, but price was too choppy for me to enter. You can still learn something from this analysis though!

Look at EURUSD now :wink:

EURUSD might give a reversal this Ny :thinking:

Eu continued with its trend today. I am marking up my charts. Will post a video here in this journal, with me preparing for the market. :v:

Forecasted GBPUSD live

To be honest trading this account now is taking too much of my focus. I will start a new journal with one of the accounts I manage.

Small account can be done again, when I have the time. I really want to test my abilities by growing a very small account to a big number. This journal is on PAUSE for now.

And what do these patterns mean? Increased selling pressure?

Which patterns?

Posted a video for the interested ones. This is how to simply prepare.