Starting with automated Trading

I have been trading manually since 2016, but the profits could be better. Now i want to switch to automated Trading, but from what i have heard so far, websites like Markets.com cant really be trusted. What would be a good alternative site to get into it ? Im just posting this here since i dont have any experience with automated trading.

Kind regards, Josh

I don’t feel comfortable at any automated trading system, try to depend completely in manual trading, it’s safe even though to be skilled in manual trading is a long term process. That’s why we lost motivation to keep patience sometimes.

Nice said start from automated trading will not give you any good idea about trading . Until you not do trading manually you cannot get real skill. Automated trading is a chance where you can get profit you are completely dependent on any software. Manual trading is long process it is also long lasting that enables a trader to face different market conditions.

Actually it’s all about temporary , there is nothing issue about long term , so I am will to rate anyone for automated trading system.

It’s really hard, since scammers are available here & there! I always prefer manual trading.

instead of manual trading sometimes i prefer PAAM services , but for that first of all you have to ensure a reliable trading broker, otherwise you can be a loser.

I think, PAMM is better than signal service or EA trading; but yes, it’s not easy to manage since marker maker brokers also offer the PAMM service.

though automated trading platform is becoming very popular today, it is wise to trade manually first. and if you want to go for automated trading platforms, please try to use regulated platform.

yes i have said already but if you are interested about PAAM services , minimum you have pass a long time to find a right broker , because success in Paam account completely depend on brokers performance.

It is better to trade manually. Yes you could use EA for execution trade for any specific price. I mean for pending order. But fully automated is not a good idea. Fear of losing opportunity is one of the destructive fears in trading. It also similar to fear of losing money. Even it’s more severe. It’s Not a good idea to force yourself in order to make more money.

Yes, agree with you! But, it mostly depends on the account holder I mean, which trader I have been following.

most difficult question to answer , because without using practically its really difficult to rate anyone.

1 Like

Yes, it is! That’s way, this type of automatic service is always challenging.

I agree with the others. Don’t rely on automated trading entirely. Besides, most sites are a scam indeed. Better to improve your manual trading skills or switch to MAM/PAMM services but only after a detailed due diligence. I understand your desire for bigger profits but don’t let this ruin your results so far. In time, you could use signals or EAs but the more experience you have the better you will know what to look for and how to stay away from scams.

There are some limitations with every automatic system although they are useful in most of the occassions. Learning manual trading is necessary for driving an automatic robot for your trades. So, learn the basics of trading along with techniques before entering the automatic world. Thanks!