Stay away from this BROKER!------>

ok i will show the chart

Take a look at this chart man it’s the same pair same timeframe.

Correct. In that example $20 would be the most you could lose on any one trade.

thats right!..ok i guess i was really affected from the rumors i am reading about trading against us…At least now i know that it is my fault!

so i have to put my STOP-LOSS no more than $20?

it really seems more secure!

Correct.

Figure up where your stoploss needs to be, and then figure what lot size is needed to make that $20.

For example. If your SL is 50 pips then you need to be risking $0.40 per pip (20/50). So you would trade .40 mini lots on that trade.

Remember to always refigure 2% as your account balance goes up or down. If you lose your first trade you next trade should risk $19.60 (2% of $980).

If you follow this rule you will need 115 losing trades in a row to lose 90% of your money. Since anyone in their right mind will stop trading real money after 10 or so bad trades and reexamine their strategy this makes it impossible to lose all your money. :slight_smile:

excellent! thanks a lot phil838 very valuable your advices!!!..and thanx everybody else who replied to thread!!

Yup. All the combinations below will equal approx your $20 (give/take what the actual pip value per pair is).

[U]Sofor a single mini lot (1.0)[/U]
(1.0) $1 per pip = a 20 pip stop loss.
or
(.10 lot/volume) at 10 cents per pip = 200 pips stop loss
(0.01 lot/volume) at one cent per pip = 2000 pips.

[U]double lots (2.0)[/U]
(2.0) $1 per pip = a 10 pip stop loss.
or
(.20 lots/volume) at 10 cents per pip = 100 pips stop loss
(0.02 lots/volume) at one cent per pip = 1000 pips.

[U]triple lots[/U]
(3.0) $1 per pip = a 3 pip stop loss.
or
(.30 lot/volume) at 10 cents per pip = 60 pip stop loss
(0.03 lot/volume) at one cent per pip = 600 pips.

and so on. Once your account reaches say $3000, then your 2% changes to $30, and you adjust accordingly.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it…:D…is to find out far price has to go against you before you would consider it a failed trade. Would that be 1500 pips…, or 400, or 50? If your research shows that 50 pips is the bust point, then calculate $20/50, which = 0.4…that’s your lot size.

But also, then you need to consider your take profit. If you take profit when price moves +10 pips, then your risk 50 / reward 10 ratio is not so good. You’d need to win often to be truly profitable over time.

Anyways, that’s the way I look at it…:slight_smile:

Re-inforcement is always good…but we’re just waaaay too much on the same page today…too funny :smiley:

wow! thats also a great way of thinking when you trade!!! excellent

You know what they say… Great minds think alike! :slight_smile:

I’ve read that book! - have you?

The broker isn’t your friend, but normally not really your enemy either. I agree with other posters before me, look closer to home before you start blaming your losses on your broker.

You need to talk to jacob at Jadefx.