Stay away from this BROKER!------>

IBFX or INTERBANK FX…They are totally and 100% trading against you… They will not even make you a dollar!..I had my account for less than 2 days and they ate all my money…

there was an uptrend…i was buying and what do you know!..it goes downtrend!

So decide to sell (since it was a downtrend and from the first 5 seconds, it started again uptrend…That happened 7 times!!! is this COINCIDENCE???

Well well well…would you look at this now? my order closed because i was losing money from a downtrend and now its again an uptrend…LOOK AT THIS COINCIDENCE!!!

Lol…I know this is serious stuff with how you are feeling and all but I had to laugh. It seems you are chasing the market, getting in and out of trades with no real plan. The broker has nothing to do with you losing. Demo trade and develop a system then trade according to that system.

May I take a look at your charts?

I’ll be glad to compare them with mine in order for us all to see the difference. :cool:

theres nothing wrong with ibfx, i suggest you look closer to home and iron out those problems first!

N

so youre telling me that brokers trading against you does not exist?

There’s even a book published about learnig how to beat the dealer who is chasing you:

[U][I]“Beat the Forex Dealer: An insider’s look into trading today’s foreign exchange market”[/I][/U]

As for trading with a demo account, i ve been trading with 5 broker’s demos for more than 4 months and with very good capital earnings!

I don’t thinks it’s the brokers. I have 2 different brokers, one live and one demo, and their feeds are basically the same. If one was chasing you, then ya’d think they’d be obviously different. I think it’s more like cadarkitek says, you’re chasing the market, getting in when the wave ends. I too did very well on demo, then when I went live, I lost some and still working on getting it back, but not losing like I was. I’m pretty sure it’s me…lol…and the psychological barrier I didn’t know existed until I went live. Hope it wasn’t too much you lost, but you’ll need to learn to accept it, learn from it, and move on.

:slight_smile:

Yeah …got the same feeling that I’m being watched by the broker but it was my own fault. I think you shouldn’t trade using emotion or just by looking at the trend within 5 secs to determine the trade …i got burnt badly because of those.

Good luck trading!

i guess democracy wins…I SUCK at trading:p

what is your trading strategy? what indicators do you use to determine whether you should enter a trade or not?

And did you graduate from babypips school of pipsology?

First of all this is my very first live account with $150 and 400:1 leverage
i dont have any particular indicator but i am trying to find the winning trends
As for pipsology i am currently studying the Elliott Wave theory…

if i see that an uptrend starts, then i buy or the opposite…

If you lost most of your account in 2 days then your bad money management is to blame, not IBFX.

Please don’t blame the broker for your bad trading. I see tons on people on these forums that are scared of brokers because of posts like yours. :slight_smile:

Also, I don’t think you understand the definition of the word “trend.” Even on a 1 minute chart the markets cannot go from a downtrend to and uptrend in “5 seconds.”

It sounds to me like you’re buying on an uptick and selling on a downtick, so you’re basically entering trades at random and blaming your broker because you have no clue what you’re doing. :smiley:

actually thats what im doing…:frowning: im buying in an uptrend tick…the thing is that since my margin is so small, im trying to look for upcoming uptrend or down- through the 5 min. chart because in a longer time period the price fluctuation (which is bigger) will eliminate my margin

Not necessarily…that depends on the size of your positions. I have a mini IBFX demo account and if I enter trades with a volume of .01, then each tick is worth about 1 cent. 2% risk of your account on $150 is $3.00 so that allows you a price fluctuation range of about 300 pips…that should be plenty…lol.

So while you’re learning with real money which may be good & bad, you should have lots of room before you’d get a margin call allowing you to move up the time frames. Once you get a firmer grip on your method and trading with real money, then you can increase the lot size as your balance and confidence grows.

:slight_smile:

the truth is that i was trading with the biggest lot sizes…plus the high leverage, i guess thats what made me loose money…now i tried rading with 0.02 or 0.01 and even though i get little earning…I DO get!

so, maybe increase my margin then try to trade with bigger lot size

Yeah. I also have an IBFX mini account and I trade 4H and Daily charts all the time!

And if you ask IBFX to switch you to a micro or nano account you can go even smaller than 1 cent per pip. You can get down to .0001 cents per pip on a nano account. :slight_smile:

Please go through the Babypip’s school again, you are mising some critial knowledge you need to be successful. I’d hate to see you lose the rest of your money.

Also, you need to stop trying to guess trends before they happen. Let the trend form and then trade it. You don’t have to get 100% of the trend. 30-50% is enough to make a good profit, but it’s pretty easy to get even more than that once you get some experience.

And remember, just because price is moving up does not mean it’s an uptrend. An uptrend is a pattern of higher highs and higher lows, not just one tick up. :slight_smile:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :):slight_smile:

Please don’t do that!!

More margin will not help you. You need to trade with less, not more. Never risk more than 2% of your account per trade. :slight_smile:

Forex is get-rich-slow, not get-rich-quick.

Getting little earnings is OK! The trick is to get consistent, not rich, in the beginning. If you can’t get consistent with a small margin, increasing your margin won’t help. Keep things relative & proportionate. I mean you need to think in terms of risk. If you allow yourself 2% risk, then calculate how many lots x how many pips will equal 2% of your account balance you will lose if the trade fails.

When you have increased your account consistently, then you could consider adding funds to your account to allow you to increase the earnings, but until then…baby steps!..lol

Quoted for absolute truth. Its easy to look at the chart and see a simple trend but the high highs and high lows might tell a different story…

if i have $1000 balance then the $20 (2% of $1000) what will be? The maximum amount i should loose?

If you read my post again, I didn’t make any opinion about what you said, negative or positive, but for us to see what happened you could post your charts so we can actually see what you’re talking about.

I have no reason not to believe you, and you have no reason not to post your chart, unless you don’t want to.