Steroid Scalping

Thanks. My idea is to make an Expert Advisor of all the technique, so I need to use MT4. At least on MT4 I compared Lite Forex, Oanda, BPTrade and Hotforex, and I found that Oanda stream is a little back after Liteforex. I see a move in Lite forex and after 1 second or 2 I see the same move on Oanda. I see the same move at the same time on BPTrade and Hotforex and Liteforex, but a little behind in Oanda, at least on MT4 platform. And Oanda on MT4 offers micro lots, while Liteforex offers nanolots, so for developing a system nanolots is better :slight_smile:

Yesterday I obtained positive spread, because I did some trades with floating spread of 1.3 pips with multirebate of 1.5 pips, so the total ā€œcostā€ was 1.3pips-1.5pips=-0.2 pips :slight_smile:

Iā€™m happy to report that today started 1 hour ago, and I just finished with 2 trades making a new 1.38%. This technique es wonderful.

And also is very fun :slight_smile: At least for me :slight_smile:

Finished for today, just after 1 hour of trading :slight_smile: with more than 2%

more than 2% in 1 hour is very, very efficient to say the least. some traders say they sit hours after day job.

this is a very motivating thread indeed. is the thread starter still posting though? his last post was back in 2010.

Iā€™m also asking that, but with the information he placed here (and with some information from other good contributors) is enough for me.

I found that in the time between 9:30am and 11:30 am CST is when I make my profits consistently, more than 1% every time I do trading following this method. And after 16:00 to 20:00 CST is when I make mistakes, so Iā€™m going to use the first time window to trade with my live account and other spaces to perfect my technique with demo trading :slight_smile:

By the way, one thing I must note is that the more confluences is better! The best trades I had done are with confluence of S/R and BBands of various timeframes.

Today I was on a course in the morning, so I did 2 trades when finished about 5:50pm CST, both of them successful, with 0.39% profit on my total account balance :slight_smile:

I returned today to my normal working hours. At this point I have 28% profit since I started with this method on August 29 :slight_smile: I had two days that were bad, but not bad enough to clean my profits, and with other 2 days that was very good, I almost recover all the loss of the other days. The point of max profit was 32.7% in the past week.

Very nice :slight_smile:

Finished for today (I hope he he he, if I can contain myself), with a nice 1.875% profit en 3 trades, and 30.04% since august 29 following this method.

I want to tell you that Iā€™m starting ā€œfeelingā€ the market. My ā€œgutsā€ today told me about one trade, placed it and it went directly to my take profit. Then I looked at other trade, my guts told me that trade was not ready but following my instruments (an EA that tell me about number of confluences on both sides) I placed the order, that went contrary for about 10 pips and touched another order I placed on strong support area. This third order promptly became profit and after some minutes the last trade also became profit.

So my guts told me right twice and my EA once, but the three trades were successful.

By the way, I started trading at 11:51 and finished at 12:12 PM CST, so only 20 minutes!

I decided to start placing some charts of my trading. Today (september 14) I did more trades after my work and gained another 1.5%.

Attached is the chart with the trades.

Red circles are shorts, green ones longs, blue ones take profit and purple stop loss. The number in the circle specifies the size of my trade.

My base unit size is 0.01 mini lots, my max size is 0.05 mini lots, my (real) test account is 10USD equity.

Iā€™m using basically what PipSiphon teach in this thread, only semi automatically.

I use fractals to trace trend lines, and support / resistance levels and fibonacci levels at various timeframes (M5,M15,H1,H4,D1), the same bollinger bands, SMAs, EMAs with the same timeframes.

I added Price Action (Higher Highs + Higher lows for uptrend and inverse for downtrends), Market Flow and a mix of PSar+ADX for trend detection (this one for microtrends)

Hi there!

Iā€™m posting my chart of today tradingā€¦ started trading at 10:03AM CST finished at 10:22AM CST, only 20 minutes of trading with 1.88%.

The picture you see here is the same picture I use to trade. I use also M5, M15, H1, H4, D1 to look for bigger timeframeā€™s trend, but once I have a feeling of that I only use this chart.

Some of the indicators are self made, some otherā€™s are downloaded from code.mql4.com and other ones are modified from standard indicators.

You can see the trades I did with the circles with number 1 inside.

ā€” EDIT ā€”

I decided to share my results with you on myfxbook Swingcalping System | Myfxbook

I think that this is the best job (if it works on the long term!) in the world!

Today I was on ā€œstupid modeā€, and did some very ugly trades, losing a lot. This tell me two things:

Do not trade when you are tired
Do not move your stops

Exactly kerati the graph seems to be interesting and attracts more viewersā€¦

What are the rules?
Long Entry
Short Entry
Exit
Profit
Stop Loss

so anyone still getting positive results ? its been awhile

lol I very much doubt it, the Author of the thread has gone probably blew up his account and got a job.

Well that sucks. Was really excited about this way of trading. At lest i didnā€™t waste my time i guess

eurusd will go up or sell tomorrow

haah nice one ā€¦ btw i am new to this website. i started trading swings about 2 years ago and 1 year ago **** got serious (too much potential for a sucessful strategy) and i have been much more dedicated to know the holy grail of trading wisdomā€¦ i heard and believe that all indicators are useless because they are all lagging. they key is price action and volumesā€¦ the question is: what really is price action? very tough to understand that, especially if you are trading not based on fundamentals. market psycology maybe?