Stikky Charts

About 5-6 years ago I was in the bookstore and came across a soft-cover book titled:

[I]“Stikky Stock Charts”[/I]

[I]“Learn the 8 major chart patterns used by professionals and how to interpret them to trade smart-in one hour, guaranteed”.[/I]

At the time I didn’t know much about trend lines and chart patterns so I bought the book for a whopping $12.00.

It’s the best book I’ve seen on explaining support & resistance lines, trend lines, channels, chart patterns etc. The book uses simple straightforward methods and lessons. It’s easy to read and just a wonderful little book

So why am I mentioning it here on babypips? Well I’ve become a distributor for the book and if you send me your email address…

…just kidding!

but really…

…It’s been a few years since I’ve seen it in the bookstores and I assumed it was out of print. But I stumbled across it in Borders this pass week and thought it would be worth mentioning here it at babypips. If you want to learn PA and Chart patterns, check it out, it’s a great little resource. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve just begun reading Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques- Nison. Once I finish I’ll take a look at this one.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info!

Lol I’ve learned a lot but I’ve been having trouble identifying trend lines!
How tricky :slight_smile:

try googling stikky stock chart pdf, looks like you can download a free 42 pager teaser copy! :slight_smile:

You bet I could! THanks :slight_smile: