Story of a real trader not some loser bashing in forums

Already making myself comfortable for this read

1 Like

Geez. Give me a break. I still have dishes to do and food to cook!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

I wont drag audience into a trashy and useless thread that tries to tell a story of someone long ago who has no connection to the poster. Thats googles job to spread such storries.

See me as the bullshit detector, the guy who sees the bullshit underneath the surface. This bullshit is piled up like a 6 stories house, no need for me to detect anything here, this bullshit can not be overseen even by a blind person :wink:

2 Likes

Well maybe. But I’ve a funny feeling that this ain’t the end of the discussion.

For sure I’ve changed the thread status from “Tracking” to “Watching”!!! LOL!!!

How is the corn crop this year in south africa? Any personal and local observation you made in media or so as an insider? Anything out of the ordinary?

Asking cause i have some limited interest in corn futures.

Nope. But I’ll hazard a guess and say it’s ****** like everything else.

SA one of biggest corn producers world wide. Im thinking of longing corn due to very dry weather in europe and russia. NA also looks like a dry year this far. Need some insights on SA how its going there to make a final decition.

Its braking through a major resistance right now

Cannot help you there I’m afraid. Not from an insider point of view nor from an analyst point of view nor from a fundamentals points of view. But as you have just posted (I was busy looking at a chart as you were doing that) it’s certainly on the up (based on the Corn September Futures chart expiring 23 August 2019). And I found the below for you (although a bit dated the article was forward looking for what that’s worth) (it’s one of the major news sites here so you may find stuff you’re looking for on the site).

Thats exactly what im looking for. Thank you.

See what a huge gap it made from junevto august when spring futures ended and new futures were available.

I was waiting for it to maybe close the gap or half of it at least. But it looks like it made the curve avd will continue much higher the upcomming week. Fundamentals strongly support a price increase. Technicals say its time to jump on the train right now. Lets see, from now till mid of august holding some futures might pay off nicely.

I dunno. Looking at a continuous (daily) chart I would be nervous to be honest. But please don’t let that color or affect your judgment i.e. with stuff like this I’m the type that will only take trades where there’s a bottom in place (and preferably a double bottom) or a top in place (and preferably a double top). And obviously I don’t factor fundamentals into the picture (mainly because I’m always wrong when it comes to such things). But from what I know about you: you have the aptitude for such things.

Looking for tops and bottoms is most traders bancruptcy. The best (biggest earnings) money anyways is in the middle and end of a move and the highest volatility in its beginning.

Im very confident on the corn long. Very.

Dunno. Works for me. Matter of fact looking at that chart now I’m sorry I didn’t see it earlier. I have two different trading systems that I use that would have had me in right at the last bottom. Pity.

Oh well. How about you go long and I’ll catch up with you at the top??? LOL!!!

1 Like

Sure. Ill tell you when im closing my positions then you look for short opportunities :grin:

Shorting oil has priority now thou.

1 Like

coffee is good after some binge drinking
especially if it is made with African coffee beans

Well. I wish you every success in the world. I’m getting addicted to my new toy at the moment and (pretty much) scalping the S&P right now (something that I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I’d see myself try, do, advocate, or be able to get right). Just goes to show. Maybe all of those exorbitant tuition fees of yesteryear are paying off after all!!! LOL!!!

Hopefully! Everybody finds his/her own way to freedom, hope that one works for you and you win much much more!

1 Like

Whats binge drinking?

I’m in the dark on this one… Am I missing a joke or something?

I imagine you referring to your tick charts!

1 Like