Story of a real trader not some loser bashing in forums

You mean like “a priest, a rabbi and a horse go into a bar…?”

1 Like

Yeah, but maybe it’s a pip, a pat, and a tick…

1 Like

Hmm… maybe they were binge drinking?

1 Like

Thank you. My core system is still fine. But I’ve become increasingly impatient with sitting on trades for days on end when I know that SOMEBODY is making money on those intra day moves. So why should I not be one of them. And I must say that I’m finding that my failures of years ago do indeed play a role in my psyche even today i.e. too scared to try anything new. Matter of fact: in just the last week or so I’m starting to question a lot of things that I too am guilty of simply regurgitating (that statement should make somebody’s day around here!!! LOL!!!). These guys like John F. Carter & Co. got no problem turning a $10K futures account into $50K in a few months. And they’re not scoffed at. So yeh. Let’s see how it goes. So far so good. But it’s early days.

Yip. I’m telling you. It’s addictive!!! LOL!!!

By the way here’s another one (actually the sister site to the first one I sent you):

And another one (pretty good site and very popular here if you’re into all things SA anyway):

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you a lot for this!

1 Like

Oh here you go. Just did a search for “maize” (remember it ain’t “corn” here!!! LOL!!!). Check it out.

https://www.fin24.com/Search/News?queryString=maize

1 Like

Not only are you shamelessly plagiarizing but the “hero” behind your Vegas Tunnel system was a 1st class crook himself … Barry Haigh and his wife both got fined by the MERC in 1989 $750,000 and were both banned from ever trading at an exchange … several versions of their “system” has been peddled since in many forms … give up with your fake outrage …

2 Likes

Always a pleasure when you pop in once per week or so!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

I try my best … but live is SO busy! :slight_smile:

1 Like