Strategy for only trading with mobile phone?

how can you help me with gold ea profitable

Hi there @Ahindooh_23

I’ll be honest I don’t think it’s advisable for me to offer you any specific trading strategy. I’m assuming you are in the very early stages of learning to trade, and your first step should be soaking up some of the general information that is there.

On my blog, I do have a number of strategies, all of which work well with gold. But trading is so much more than just finding a strategy that works.

Spend some time on this site, read some of the threads and open a demo. You could even read some of my blog!!

But please do not be in too much of a rush to do anything. This might not be what you want to hear but it will save you a ton of pain.

Finally, I haven’t even the foggiest what an EA is.

So I am definitely the wrong person to be asking about that one!!

1 Like

Trading on the phone is not very helpful. You can definitely keep a check on your trades though.

I am not sure about how your strategy works. But I am not comfortable with trading on my mobile phone. I like to trade on my system where I can check all the minute details properly.

1 Like

I’m sure each person is comfortable with their own individual trading strategy, and I’m not sure it’s very convenient to work from a phone.

Analysiing price actions on chart with mobile phone is like boiling water in a pot with candle fire.
The screen is really small amd it will hinder you grom seeing a better view of on the chart.
You can only mobile phone to enter and exit trades but not for chart analysis.

What is your advise for people who can’t afford a laptop or a desktop?

1 Like

just using a simple strategy that can work for phone. do u have any strategy ideas? maybe i can help u with one

but for me it’s still uncomfortable to trade using just a phone, I certainly need a laptop with me

its simple to ttrade ffrom phone if u havve simple strategy

A good used big screen laptop actually costs less than a lot of the phones I see people with these days. For example here in Jamaica I see 15 inch refurbished laptops going for 55k while a lot of the phones people are posing with cost near 100k. I dont see myself trading using a phone any time soon. With my strategy it couldnt possibly work. Believe me.

i belive i can trade ur strategy from a phone. wat is it?

I don’t understand most of voices against trading on mobile.
Daily price action strategies are perfectly fine to execute on mobile. As long as your mobile platform do not clear your chart analysis after restart you should be fine. In fact, any strategy based on higher timeframes (H4, Daily, Weekly) is OK. Mobile come short when timing is a factor, if you have larger window to do your analysis, drop orders, modify them (setting alerts helps) - there is really no difference between mobile and PC/laptop. Drawing may be uncomfortable, but it’s necessary compromise.

Seriously??? lol.

i belive i can trade ur strategy from a phone. wat is it?

Please read the whole sentence.
OP asks, if there are strategies, which can be executed using mobile only.
Yes, there are. Any high timeframe strategy, which does not require any fancy indicators is executable on mobile. There is no difference between (high timeframe) strategy execution on mobile and PC. If you have alternative - trade inconveniently or not trade at all, would you think twice?