Strategy from Greg Secker

Hi guys. Has anyone back tested or tried the Forex Eclipse Strategy? If so, does it work? Thanks Guys.

what is it?

Sounds like it might eclipse good judgement.

Got to school here, at BPU. :grinning:

KC

It is a strategy where in the daily 4hr and 1 hr are in alignment in regards to the price and the 50 Ema. It works this way. If the price is below the 50 ema in the 3 TF. The entry trigger is in the 5 min chart. When the price crosses the 50 ema and closes above it showing disagreement among the 3 first TF and the entry point is in the next bar, if the next bar closes below the 50 EMA and show agreement with the 3 TF. That’s the mechanics. I dont know how to backtest it using some program so Im just wondering if someone already tried and profited from it.

You should pick a pair, set up those charts with the those indicators drag it back to 2016, 17 or last January … any time actually. and click through candle by candle taking note of indicated entries and exits to see how it performs.

I’ve found this to be an a very valuable learing experience. Perhaps other more seasoned traders will chime in soon.

GL,
KC

I had a similar experience many many years ago when I attended a “free” seminar with the OTA - Online Trading Academy. It was just a sales pitch, the usual rubbish, hard selling, splitting the delegates who attended into separate rooms when no one wanted to buy the course offering a “special price”.

Kinda funny looking back, what a load of rubbish.