Strategy - Spot gold and Spot Forex

I set up this theme with desired, you and I, discuss, offer insight, strategic transaction with the gold market, the foreign exchange market.
Hope everyone enthusiastic support.
Together make a profit on the market :cool:
Thank all ! :7:

Picture gold of mine and strategy:
Sell limit : 1394 USD/oz
Stoploss: 1403 USD/oz
Take profit: 1335 USD/oz

haha i just posted a thread about wondering why gold crashed so much today. first i was all charts no fundementals, now iv changed to only fundementals no charts, nice one for seeing the downwards move early, i think 1335 might be asking too much though, gold has been so bullish recently and theres not much great economic data to suggest its going anywhere but up this year. im treating it as a pull back and looking for a point to get on for a long run up again.

after a quick look on the 15 minute chart and the 4 hour chart i think there will be enough resistance at 1360-1370 to stop it going any lower.

My analysis is based on fibonacci ratio. Just for reference only. Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

i think tuesday will be an important day, if bad data comes out in america then i think gold will rally hard

I am waiting for $1400 this week.

My long-term goal is 1435 USD/oz for April . However, next week, I think the gold price will be adjusted down !

A reference video on gold price movements next week ! People think?
Gold price analysis release March 16,2014 - YouTube

I to I’m looking for gold to retrace abit it may hit the 1400 mark then correct but at this point gold can go ether way

If you look at the long term yearly charts gold is looks like it’s very bearish and this just looks to be like a little correction

Especially if USA begins to taper this summer could be very bad news for gold

Couldn’t see it to be honest, it will continue up, all my stops are at BE anyway, so I am safe, but I will be buying very soon again.

If it breaks the double bottom neckline and closes above it on the daily, that could be pretty solid confirmation that it will continue upward.

But every body is Intitled to there on opinion I do see similarities but not much and all I was trying to say is you shouldn’t compare forex to gambling poker is gambling not saying there’s no skill involved not saying you can’t make a living of it one thing I’m saying is FOREX IS NOT GAMBLING I& if you consider it gambling then you shouldn’t trade you’ll just end up loosing .
Other wise if they have so much in common why don’t you try poker strategies with forex …

Oppoppps******* wrong thread I apologize

We got a little pit of a pull back to 1379 before that we got a new high of1392

Gold prices are falling as video analysis :slight_smile:

1360-support

1351 USD/oz :))