Structured learning

I’ve been learning how to trade forex for around 3 months now and it seems to be going ok. My issue is that I struggle to wade through the massive amount of videos, articles etc. I find that there is a lot of nonsense, unrealistic promises or repetitive information and all I want it some real structured learning.

My question is how did you learn to trade FOREX?

What resources did you use?

Any recommendations for good, structured learning?

I’ve done Babypips school which was good but would like to continue learning about new strategies/systems.

Regards

Tom

I suggest that you look for a simple system as the next level of your learning process. There are a bunch of systems here but one that’s easy to follow is The 3 Duck’s Trading System.

1 Like

It can be overwhelming if you try to learn everything at once. Just stick to one topic at a time and don’t move on to another until you’ve mastered it

Hmmm. :thinking: I get you. :open_mouth: There’s just so much to learn and try to understand about forex so I understand how there could be information overload. :open_mouth: But, what I did was, after finishing the course (and while repeating it a couple of times :sweat_smile:), I demo traded and checked the different theories or concepts I got from the school. :open_mouth: It was a bit challenging so I decided to also look for a system I could just simply follow. I used the HLHB system here. :smiley: Haha. I even created a trading journal here just so I could monitor my progress!

1 Like

Profitable trading involves developing an edge (i.e. competitive advantage), as in any other kind of business. Your gain is somebody else loss and that’s is the problem - it’s silly to think somebody would share the “real” tricks.

Learning is the most important thing in trading, Because without proper knowledge, you can not survive in this risky market.