Struggling to make profit

Don’t need to jump on live trading. Practice on demo account first and go through the basics. Build and back test your trading strategies.

Youre likely not being rewarded properly for your accuracy. Demand more

Certainly. If there is no success at all on live account, then it’s better to change it over demo one and start practice, practice and once again practice.
Unfortunately, not all the traders understand that this path is so tough that it always tries to check the traders on durability. Durable ones always stay in charge for their results, as well as for their losses and never think of leaving trading. Those ones who were eliminated by the market deserve it, because the market is like an environment. It cleans itself.

Hope, all traders who face situations when they can’t make profits on the market would understand this simple truth and never make uncoscious steps. It’s better to take few days off and relax, rather than giving up trading without any serious reason.

It’s quite a spread problem among traders and I am sure that you aren’t the only one. You know nowadays there are bunch of traders who can’t make profits or they make less profits than they wished. It’s okay an all traders have passed this stage. I also was so bothered about my profits, my statistics ones showed me 10% of profits, and the rest were losses. But I didn’t give up because I understood that it’s just an ordinary thing in trading. I just continue making decisions, practicing and learning various things in trading, thus it helped me to increase the statistics up to 53% by the previous month.

how much would you pay if i make you profit for the rest of your life?