Studying Crypto and Forex Schools Simultaneously!

Hellow Community!

I’m Callum, 24 years old and Graduated this year and started my first job. So far life has been planned and finally decided to breakout of the norm and start studying Forex and Crypto and what do you know, babypips presents Two courses in Crypto and Forex in One place for FREE. I am definitely in the right place.

So far I’ve been putting aside learning coz I knew it required “Money to make money” So I waited till I finish my formal education, Graduated two months ago and got a safe job, that means continuous income. So now feels like the time to learn how to “Invest”.

So current plan is to study around 2 Hours daily and Save as much as I can for the next few months. or many be a Year, Depends on How long it’ll take me to finish those fabulous courses.

I wish Good Luck to everyone in the community and to me! :unicorn: Hope to see you around!

5 Likes

Hello Callum, Welcome to the Forum!

A nice introduction, You seem to have a clear plan on how to proceed. I wish you best of luck that you’ll be able to consistently pursue it.

Good Luck!

4 Likes

TRUTH!

Welcome and Good Luck!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard. You’ve certainly got your head scewed on with a great mindset. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Man, you’re well organized! I don’t have a plan yet, but like you post said a “safe job” that provided continuous income seems to the place to start, before engaging in high risk world of investment.

Good Luck man!

2 Likes

Good luck mate, keep grinding - hope it works out for you.

Just don’t jump in at the deep end, put in more money than you can afford to lose etc.

Make sure you trade demo for a while, until you are consistent/confident with your strategy.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Callum98. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like