Studying forex and going to college

Hey guys I’m officially going to college this year. Is it possible to study forex and study at college? if so give me some tips of how i can do it. cuz what i wanna do is go to college study for college then on the side i study Forex. Cuz im on the lesson called “what is free margin?” and i wanna keep catching up with the forex knowledge before i start trading. Im still planning to go to college and study forex on the side. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

1 Like

It all depends on what you’re studying at college and how much work you need to out into it. If you’re doing something difficult then you wont have the time to study forex as you will need the weekends to complete homework and do extra reading. You wont be able to study both as they each need undivided attention and you could fail both. Unless what you’re studying is finance related. Forex will always be here so you can study it after you’ve completed whatever your studying. Otherwise weekends are the best time to study and in your holidays.

1 Like

Its totallly depends on your learning skills as well as time management. You have skills for multi tasking then no problem. Continue this course as well as as start college study.

Whenever you think it difficult to mange both at time. Simply freeze or hold on Forex trading course and start it again.

1 Like

College is a cake walk, most of your time will be free so plenty of time to learn forex.

1 Like

Beginner

Choose from a range of resources, designed to help you learn however – and wherever – it suits you.Discover how to trade – or Develop your knowledge – Build your trading skills with free online courses.

1 Like

Oh ok thank you sir. lets say if i’m studying digital design at a vocational school for 2 years cuz im about to start. if you were me and you have the passion for Forex and if you were to give me tips on studying, what tips would you give me as im going to college and studying Forex on the side?

managing two issue at the same time is a tough game , but how much the result will come it depends on your approach. make sure focus and discipline. both will go greatly.

1 Like

Personally I would focus on my education and come back to forex when I’m done. If you have long holidays and on top of it all then start your education here. it includes the babypips course. Bookmark everything so you can come back to it when you want to start.

1 Like

Faber est suae quisque fortunae.

I can tell you how it turned out in my life.
I needed to work at a job that gave me the opportunity to take care of my family and learn to trade forex at the same time.
Ultimately I am now a pamm manager with over 60 investors who trust my strategy.

1 Like