Succesful trader in the making :)

Hi!! kiria here :slight_smile: just joined !! I want to learn everything ! I have soooo many questions

2 Likes

Welcome kiria.g! If you are new, before you get too overwhelmed with the amount if possibilities and opinions, it would be wise to work your way through the baby pips school. Enjoy your time here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome. If you are Beginner

You can Choose from a range of resources, designed to help you learn however – and wherever – it suits you.Discover how to trade – or Develop your knowledge – Build your trading skills with free online courses.

1 Like

Welcome!
I love your enthusiasm :slight_smile: and you should definitely fire away with all questions!

1 Like

Welcome kiria, start your education by starting here. work through it patiently and take your time. Ask questions and I wish you all the best :+1:

1 Like

beginners should emphasis first of all learning process , yes its very positive that mostly online courses are completely free above all baby pips school.

Hello and welcome Kiria! Start with the School here if you want to start learning and don’t be afraid to ask questions if you need help. :wink:

1 Like

thank you!! I am doing the school as much as I can !!! (mostly everyday)

1 Like

That’s great! Good luck with the School! :slight_smile: