Suggest best broker?

hi
iam new for forex trading, now practicing with some demo accounts. iam verymuch confused in choosing a good broker. anyone please suggest me a good broker by your experience? iam from india. thanks in advance

For outside of the US, I’ve had a good run with MahiFX. Might I also suggest that if you scroll down on the front page of the forum; there is a sub-forum dedicated to brokers where you can find more in-depth discussions on several brokers. You’ll probably find better information there.

Inside the U.S I would go with OANDA. Spreads are lower than the other major players - FXCM or Forex.com

Hi rajkumar85, you might want to give FXPRIMUS a go. You’ll get good education from Mario Sant Singh one of their directors. I would suggest you to read all the free materials apart from Babypips :slight_smile:

Always start trading on a practice/demo account first until you’re ready to move to a live account. If you have any doubts or question about Forex trading, you can send questions to Mario’s blog at askmariosingh.com. He answers them personally. All the best!

Oanda. I’ve used CMS. I didn’t like them.

You can check “Welcome” account of Nordfx. This is the real account with 8$ for free, you will have the possibility to check real conditions and services of the company. Also try to participate in forex demo contests, i got a lot of knowledges in this contests - it is absolutely for free, but you can find your strategy of trading.

There are so many brokers and finding a good one isn’t easy at all. Check reviews and do your own research prior to selecting a good one. Exes, Hotforex and Nordfx are some of the best brokers.

You are absolutely right!But Sometimes reviews can’t give you all information about brokers, that is why you have to check your broker by yourself!only you can make the right choice.

I just use NordFX , maybe you know this , I have used is about two years. It’s ok for me ,you can try it .

Just open a live account with minimum funding at Oanda, FXCM or Hotforex. One of these should give you the trading conditions that works for you.

Hi WiseGuy,

You may not find that always to be the case anymore. FXCM now offers a dealing desk execution model with lower spreads, and here is a comparison against other brokers I took just now that offer the same execution model:

The screenshot is taken from the broker quote comparison on FF if you want to compare various currency pairs.

The spread is variable, but this is a comparison of the average spreads for the dealing desk accounts over the last quarter for the 4 majors:

EUR/USD: 1.5 pips
USD/JPY: 1.3 pips
GBP/USD: 1.6 pips
USD/CHF: 1.5 pips

Jason

Try researching brokerages and read up on some of the independent broker review websites…
Some traders use multiples of brokers, for example, I use Trader’s Way, FXCM and alpaari…the point being that each trader would prefer certain broker/s as per their trading requirements. So check out the brokers, do the research and find out which one you prefer.

Yes, I would recommend them too (not just because Mario is a Singaporean with Indian ethnicity :)) hehe

As long as a broker has been faithful to its traders, you can feel free to trade. However, before signing up with any broker, make sure your read reviews and testimonials.

choose broker that have real office in Your city / country —> it is really helpful
when You have choice it is better to have ECN or good STP instead of MM.
hope it helps

I’ll second the part about ECN, STP…makes more sense.

Hi i was recently searching the internet, as I always do searching for new promotions, I found Trader’s Pulse company, they are regulated STP broker, and they have Unitrader Platform which have low spreads, actually I was attracted by title of their promotion- Cash Back Bonus so i checked the whole website, seems ok, maybe you should take a look

@rajkumar85: if you looking for the best and reputable forex brokers in the web----ETORO and AVA FX is the answer because of their positive feedbacks from thier clients

instaforex

thanks to everyone for your valuable replies. after reading lot of reviews finally i decieded to go with hotforex.because they have highest rating and positive reviews than any other broker. soon i will meet you in some other thread guys, thanks. :5: