Suggestion on selecting a broker!

Hello Pips,

I am from Canada and would like your suggestion on brokers. What am i supposed to look when choosing one and which one are the best available for a Canadians?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @dmdave!

In this lesson on BabyPips.com’s School of Pipsology, we talk about 6 Crucial Things to Consider when Choosing a Broker. You might want to check it out.

Hope this helps!

Penelopip

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Choose wisely…

Always choose your broker wisely and after some research. Always choose a broker with good reputation and broker should be reliable and trusted.

Study the terms of brokers, and be sure to pay attention to feedback. Some of them will certainly be untrue, but some are true.

Selecting a broker has always been a tough decision. Above babypip link covers all of the essential things you need to look into a broker. For your situation, I think you can try any of these brokers: Fxview, IG or Pepperstone. All of them offer good security and great customer support.

Before selecting a broker, you must see about spreads, commissions, deposit & withdrawal time, fee and trading conditions in my opinion they are the main reasons before choosing a broker.

Well you must check on their pricing, spreads and their transfers should be mess free. For Canadians, I think turnkeyforex is a nice broker. Their trading conditions are quite good.