Suggestions for Micro Brokers

Hi, I will be live trading soon.

Any suggestion for good brokers and platforms?

I will have an initial deposit of $125. and looking for leverage of 100 - 500.

Not a big fan of MT4, therefore wouldn’t like their brokers. tried FXCM yet alarmed by their sketchy online reputation, open to new suggestions.

I’d suggest Oanda, although they’ll give no more than 50:1 leverage.

All NFA brokers will be capped at 100:1 soon if you haven’t heard, so that’s the most you’ll get with a US broker.

Oanda has one drawback, their charting. Everything else is super. I like many use a MT4 demo for the charting and place our trades with Oanda.

Ahh, thanks for the suggestion, I checked out their trading platform though, not really in love with it, don’t really like web based apps.

I also heard that during news release or volatile markets their low spread becomes not so great, sometimes as high as 10 pips. that true?

Also, I think i just fell in love with FX solution :o

I’ve compared IBFX and Oanda spreads during NFP (I have live accounts with both) and Oanda is a lot better.

I’m sure FXSol will be fine. Their spreads do however seem a bit on the high side when compared to Oanda. That’s no big deal if you trade the higher time frames.

I have accounts with FXCM micro and Onada both have been very good for me. With $125 I strongly suggest Onada because of the flexible position size. If you had $1000 I would suggest FXCMmicro since I like the platform and the spreads.

Micro accounts you meant nominated in cents?

I can suggest Liteforex.

But Liteforex uses MT4 which the original poster didn’t like…

Sorry didn’t notice that. :mad:

Strange fact - MT is mostly widespread used platform, very useful and functional

Different strokes for different folks :slight_smile:

In my opinion a lot of brokers are good regulated or not you can choose who you want by the broker advantages all broker is safety with bank wire but choose the best advantages if course you will see almost the same ,so choose the advantage you work with if spreads allow scalping , hedging free commission etc… in the end
"it depends on you" the broker just provider with services choose what you like .
If any one disagree with me fill free to write your opinion
and iam trading with prime4x and till now they are good for me

I must say that you are about the first person who doesn’t like the mt4 platform. Maybe there is something special about what you are looking for, because I have been use to the mt4 platform of Profiforex and things are going well with the mt4 platform so far. Nice speed, it is interactive and diverse and if you ask me I would recommend the mt4 anyday. But I guess we all have different taste.

Not too many well-known broker offer micro account, but I Know some:

• HotForex, $5
  • FXCM, $25
  • Exness, $20

the majority of online forex broker offers all the MT4 trading platform, then I suggest you do is choose between these 4 Broker:
If you are beginner and easy-forex HotForex
if you are a professional traders oanda and fxcm

You will get the best offer from non US or Uk brokers. Small brokers offer the best leverages and spreads. There is no more comfort zone under the regulated brokers as they are becoming very crooked.