SummerStreet FX

I have been using SummerStreet FX for a little while now around three weeks to a month so far, and I am new to trading, but my results are good so far. I am using a robot though, but so far it seems great since the market I receive is natural from them. Before I opened an account I talked with their VP of Business for about a freaking hour asking questions, and stuff and I feel like a pro now I open manual trades once in a while. Their spreads are variable which I believe is normal, but hey as long as my robot trades properly and makes money I’m fine started with a $500 dollar account made about $100 in a week so I deposited another $500 and still going great company so far. Their SEC regulated they told me which is government regulated their not with the NFA which they told me is basically a membership like if you own a credit card company for it to say Visa or what not you have to meet their minimum requirements that is kind of how the NFA is. Since their SEC and not NFA regulated that means the new NFA rules that take which take affect in August don’t affect these guys so I was happy to hear about that got a bot so it does not matter anyway just use Stealth mode.

Anyway I love these guys I’m new to Forex and they have treated me very well and really get to know their clients. I talked with them all the time on Skype just to see how their doing sometimes. They even try to introduce you to other clients so you can get to know each other and talk Forex. If you think you get personal attention where your at your wrong I don’t know about you but seriously who talks to you for 1 HOUR on the phone of course I had a lot of questions hehe. They even told me how they make their money they told me volume they make their money from volume so they love it when you trade successfully because you will keep trading! So anyway yeah I think I’m done talking about my broker.

Anyway tell me your thoughts I love these guys. How is your broker performing?

By the way I’m David Prentice :stuck_out_tongue: (just thought I’d introduce myself since I am new and all.)

You forgot to mention the fact that you work for the broker and part of your responsibility is to advertise on various forums.

FYI David. Nobody loves their broker. They are however a necessary evil for nearly every single retail forex trader.

=/ who says I work for them? You are suppose to post about your broker here, and I don’t understand the evil part…

Evil is not even the word for me though…

I say you work for them. Your only involvement on this forum has been in this Rate My Broker section. Each post boasting about this broker.

I get it though. You’re trying to attempt some new form of advertisement through social networking. Make yourself sound like a noob, so you can relate to others. Brag a bit about how great your broker is and hope they’ll trust you enough to check the company out and join. You were even offering such a trusting factor by stating your first and last name.

However… the drawdown (pun intended) is that you come off sounding extremely fake. No one talks about their broker as you do. And very rarely does someone offer up their first and last name in a forum. Especially when they are just introducing themselves.

To be straight up with you, I would rather have you acknowledge yourself as an employee or recruiter for the company and present yourself to us accordingly. I’m sure you would get a lot more attention if people could talk straight up to a person that’s on the broker’s side. I know that would be of interest to me.

But perhaps you can try that tactic on another forum. Your gig is up over here. Feel free to deny all this and continue on with your charade if you must.

I don’t suppose being an IB puts me in the position of working for them huh…?

as I don’t work for them I do know A LOT about what goes on inside the company, and some of the members of the company their real personal with everyone I know it may sound fake or what not but that is just how it is.

So if you want to ask me questions about the company than shoot I’m not an employee but sure know a lot!

[B]Oh, so you’re an IB — an Introducing Broker?[/B] That means you earn a fee for every new client you send to this broker of yours.

But you came onto this Forum pretending to be a new forex trader who just happens to love his new broker.
That’s deception. That’s fraud.

Let me really spell it out for you: [B] YOU ARE A FRAUD.[/B]

MasterGunner has very politely and diplomatically suggested that you leave now.

Let me spell it out for you: [B]GET LOST.[/B]

Clint

SEC regulated means zilch even madoff’s fund was SEC regulated