Sun cancels $4.5m lunch with Buffet, and he's not being held by Chinese

I’ve long stopped doing that :joy: I did, however, just buy myself a tiny amount of BTC today. Have you seen the thread here on the weekly bitcoin buy strategy?

Well, you will have to tell me your secret, I still stress a lot over prices…

Good call with the BTC purchase. It is always smart to buy BTC.

Yes, I saw the thread and there are tons of “bullish” articles about Bitcoin exploding around the internet, right now.

Is Bitcoin fully recovering full throttle right now? Maybe. Always difficult to be sure. It could be a temporary reaction to the recent results of the stock markets.

Since you already bought it, hold on to it and you should be fine : Either very soon, or in a while longer :star_struck:

The secret is to not read about it :joy: And if you do, pretend you don’t own them. Honestly though, I really just don’t own enough for me to even be worried about prices. :sweat_smile:

Yeah that’s what I feel also. I guess we’ll see by next week.

Wait and see usually always works…

Yes and mostly because that’s all we can do :rofl:

I obviously don t like to see those lousy prices results, But I feel that I need to know so I will be more knowledgeable about this token movements and possible future trends.

Will follow your advice and pretend It is not mine, that should work :slight_smile:

Also, going only for day trading would solve those problems right away as you would never hold a token for more than a few hours: Never enough time for those nuclear price disasters to happen…I still need to learn quite a bit more for that…

1 Like

We can also short, actually.